Level-1 A simulated plane

1
Graindian:Ow.....my head hurts.... Wait......where---where am I???? What--what is this....place....?
H-hello can....C-can anyone he-here me*?*  A-anyone.... p-please....*¿* C-calm down just remember....what....what happened before you got to this....this white....void-place..... O-okay just....think...think about--- Mom!! Mom was doing.... something and then.....then I-I.... blacked out....(whimpers) M-mom.....*???* Mom where are you?(whimpers more and starts running around) M-MOM--- MOMMA--- MOM PLEASE--(trips) A-ah!!(starts to cry a little)Mmm....M-mom please..... please help me I.....(sniffles) I don't know what it is but I don't really like this place.... So-so please I....I don't like to be alone....l-like this*!*(teardrop hits the floor and the starts to glow)
Also Graindian:...H-huh.... what's happening--
(Blue light gets bright)
Still Graindian:A-AHH!! T-THATS B-BRIGHT THAT'S TOO BRIGHT!(covers eyes) A-ah....my eyes........
(sees a button on the floor)hurt......*?*
-------------------->
Graindian:...(presses the button)
(A tablet pulls up)
Tablet:"Insert your name"
Graindian:M-my name.............what if.....I.... don't..... don't---(covers his mouth)(heavily sighs) (inputs; "What's my name?")
Tablet:"Please state your name"
Graindian:B-but I....I.... don't....k-know my....n-name....I--(covers mouth again)(sighs)Mmm......I-I can't think straight...I...(sighs)(closes eyes & inputs; "Graindian/Clyde")
Tablet;"Name input completed.... Loading. . . . . . . ."
Graindian:Wait....was that even my--my name..? W-wait what's....(glitches) A-AGH!! W-what's happening to--to me!!(glitches) S-sTOp p-PlEasE-----
------------------------>
Graindian:(wakes up)AAAAAAAHHHH....(pant...pant) It...it was a dream.....*?* A-agh my head's s-spinning..... Why do I....feel so....(gets outta the bed)So.... lightheaded....and....tired..... Whoa....is this....this place....? It's so....so beautiful--- Agh!!
"Oi sorry I didn't mean see you--"

2
Graindian:......
||Olivia||:Huh are you the....Guardian of this village-town
Graindian:I....I don't really know....
Olivia:Then again you look too young to be a guardian... I'm Olivia by the way what's your name?
Graindian:I....I...um uh.....I-I'm... Graindian I guess...
Olivia:Hmm maybe you are the true guardian of this place your name sounds pretty similar to the word "Guardian"
Graindian:..... W-what is this place exactly.....?
Olivia:This place is called ironically "Guardian fields"
Graindian:......Well um...uh do...um do you know the way outta here*?* I kinda don't really....belong here....{I don't think...}
Olivia:Well I know a special friend who might be able to help you! Where are/were you originally from first?
Graindian:I-I'm not really sure but I know....know that I...(looks at **his**) I don't belong here.... atleast.....
Olivia:.....Hmmm if that's the case it...might be kinda hard to getcha back home if don't really know where you're from....
Graindian:...(sighs) I know....sorry
Olivia:Do you remember how you got here in the first place?
Like do you know where you were at before coming here?
Graindian:I-I was in this.....this white room place.... I... I didn't like it one bit....I felt like I....I felt so....scared and alone... and--and trapped then I...transported(*?*) here....I-I guess
Olivia:....
Graindian:I-I was trying to call for my mom but.... y'know... I don't even remember how I got there in the f-first place...!
Olivia:Hmmm.... Your memory seems to be....messed up*?*
Graindian:Y-yeah my memory's kinda fuzzy....a-at the moment....
Ugh...man...my head...! C-can we go to your friend you mentioned earlier...?
Olivia:Sure little one
--------------------------->
Graindian:So.... what's the Guardian.... exactly?
Olivia:Oh well....the Guardian....was  well...the Village's home...keeper y'know they kept everything....and everyone safe....but they mysteriously disappeared..... After something....happen

3
Graindian:What.. happened to them...?
Olivia:(shrugs) I don't know..... Ever since the rest of us villagers been pretty paranoid lately.... without them
Graindian:{Why....does that sound familiar.....*?*}
Also Graindian:{Like....I-I heard it from a...a *video..game*?..}{W-wait.....am....am I'm m-mom's g-}
Olivia:What was that Graindian?
Graindian:Huh:??
Olivia:You....said something about.... something*?*
Graindian:O-oh....! It's nothing it was nothing I...I guess.....
Olivia:Here we are!
Graindian:Wh-what's this h-house...*?*
Olivia:This my friend's...."area~"
Graindian:You...you really think your friend will be able to help me get home*?*
Olivia:Of course and plus he's a robot he knows basically everything about our world
Graindian:A robot.....{w-why does that a-also sound familiar....?}
Olivia:HEY BUILT I GOT SOMETHING--- Err.... SOMEONE YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN!!!
Graindian:.....[D-did.....you really need to shout]
Built:........!?
Graindian:.....???
Also Graindian:You.....you...you look---
Olivia:BUUUUILT IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU!!!!(hugs him)
Built:Olivia.....you talked to me yesterday......
Olivia:BUT I HAVEN'T HUGGED YOU INNA WHILE!!!!
Graindian:......Uh.....
Olivia:Oh yeah I almost forgot-(grabs Graindian)This is Graindian!! I found him when he bumped into me!!
Built:.... "Graindian....huh"
Graindian:.......(shyly waves)
Built:....Wait....C-Clyde......
Graindian:W-who's Clyde....*?*
Built:You...you don't remember your...."correct name"
Graindian:My....my... current name...*?*
Built:It's....complicated to explain....
Graindian:....Oh... I-I see......
Built:So... how did you get here Clyde.... I thought....this place wasn't finished yet....
Graindian:I...I don't know.... The only thing I remember is.... feeling....in-intense pain l-like near my chest like....I....I got scratched....I think... And...then I saw my mom doing something on some type of.....machine and.... a-and I-I--- M-mom.....s-she...she......*!*
Olivia:You okay?

4
Graindian:I-I NEED TO CHECK ON M-MY MOM I REMEMBER.....r-remember something....h-happening...... something bad....*!*
Please Built take me back home!! I-I NEED to see if Momma's okay!!
Built:......
Graindian:P-PLEASE B-BUILT I--I'LL DO ANYTHING M-MOMMA  MEANS THE WORLD T-TO ME!!!(cries alittle...)
Built:....Are....are you sure.....you want to go back home....*?*
Graindian:Y-YES YES I R-REALLY S-so please!! Please....
Built:......
Olivia:C'mon Built the kiddo wants to see his mom--so let'em see their mother! Plus I don't really know nor remember anything about my mom either so it's fair!
Built:T-that's because you're-(sighs) ---You sure you wanna do this kid....*?*
Graindian:(Nods **his** repeatedly)
Built:Alright first; Olivia turn around...
Olivia:You got it sir!
Built:(opens a secret room from a picture frame)Follow me kiddo...
Graindian:O-okay..
----------------->
Built:.....
Graindian:W-what....what is...t-t-this--
Built:It's...a....."Exit file-menu" ..... It'll give you exit..outta here....
Graindian:How....how does it work....?
Built:You just hit yes or no if you want to leave this game or not...
Graindian:W-wait...I-I'M INNA VIDEO GAME!!! H-how???
Built:She made this place for you...Clyde
Graindian:.....But...why....why am I here....in it...*?¿*
Built:....I'm not really....sure....
Also Built:....
Graindian:(⁠;⁠ŏ n ŏ⁠)
Built:You......ready to go kiddo...*?*
Graindian:...Y-yeah I'm ready...(presses "Yes")
"Are you sure you want too*?*"
(Graindian & Built look at each other)
Graindian:....I..... Y-YES!!!(hits the "yes" option with **their** fist)
--------------------------->
Graindian:A-ah!(rubs eyes) Ah....ah my....my eyes what's wrong with my eyes.....? E-everything's so.....so pixel--(hears glass shattered) M-MOM!!! MOMMA, MOMMA A-A-A-A-ARE YOU................you....you.....you....you...................(sees a monster digging through the ground...)
Graindian:........W-w-w-w-w-w.......
Byte:(stops digging and glares at Graindian)

4.5
Graindian:(Panicked breathing)
Byte:(growls and charges at Graindian)
Graindian:A-AHHHH(trips & runs)
Byte:(shrieks)
Graindian:AHH GOD THAT'S LOUD!!!((heads towards **their** bedroom)(pant)M-mom....mom where are you....*?* P-please I...I don't know what to do... Huh..*?*
Byte:(melts underneath the door)
Graindian:....!!!!
Byte:(smiles)
Graindian:..(glitches)-P-please don't.... don't hurt....me!!!
Byte:(raises it's arm up)
Graindian:(glitches)-W-WAIT!!! D-DON'T-!!!!
Byte:(scratches Graindian's arm)
Graindian:. . . . . .! ! ! !(glitches to the ground)
Byte:(grabs Graindian and throws them at the wall)
Graindian:Ah....a-agh-(glitches)g-god......what....what did that thing d-(cough)-do to me--(sees the scratches on **his** arm) A-ah.....ha.....(starts to shake) it...it hurts a lot....!
Byte:(immediately grabs **him**)
Graindian:S-sTOp(glitches) p-please... P-PLEasE S-soMeBoDy.....*(!!!!!)*
(Gets thrown in the kitchen)
Graindian:A-ah....I feel....so......so..l-(glitches)weak.
Byte:(growls)
Graindian:(whimpers & then sees a knife & grabs it)S-stay-
(gets grabbed by the neck)
Graindian:A-ACK!!!
Byte:(smiles)
Graindian:G-ge-get away....f-from me....y-y-you...... Y-YOU FREAK!!!(stabs byte's eye)
Byte:(shrieks)
Graindian:(runs away) M-MOM!! M-MOMMA WHERE ARE Y-(steps on a pair glasses... and sees alittle blood)......N-No....n-no.....no(tears up)You....you...-- She....she(sniffles) she's....she can't.......(hears Byte shriek)
Also Graindian:AAAAHHH!!!!
Byte:(chases after **him**)
Graindian:L-LEAVE.... ME ALONE!!!!(runs outta the house)S-snow....outta all the weathers it could've been why-why the sn-snow!!!
It's.....so cold....S-so very cold....(stops running...)It hurts to...to run.... atleast I.....I-I-I-I have time...to process...e-every.....(sees Byte charging towards **them**)t-thing--NOT-NOT A-AGAIN-(glitches & trips)AHH M-my leg!!! Wha-what's wrong with it*!!* A-ah it hurts...!!
Byte:(looks down at **him**)
Graindian:Y-y-you--YOU KILLED MY MOM!!!

4.6
Byte:(puts their hand on Graindian's head)
Graindian:W-what are--(glitches out)AHHH W-WHAT'S HAPPENING.....(glitches out) W-WHAT'S H-HAPPENING TO ME!!! W-WHAT THE-- AHHHH S-sTOp P-PLEASE--AAAAGH
Byte:....
Graindian:WHY DOES IT HURT SO--- AHHHHHH
(Graindian screaming)
------------------------------------>
Game over..
Try again...*?*
Yes-❤️
No-💔