Begging

Lesbians
"Gia! Get your $!? Up! You're gonna be late!" "Ugh.." Gia slowly gets out of bed and falls back. It was the first day of freshman year! But Gia wasn't the most excited to go into Highschool mostly because her "best friend " Sofia  outed her in 7th grade after gia vented to her about family problems an everything like that. But gia is trying to put that behind her, surprisingly being outed wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Sure she got bullied but it wasn't heart-stopper Charlie bad. There wasn't many homophobic even tho there is many racist an sexiest students an teachers.  Gia has always liked girls and boys but never dated even if they liked her back. She was always called "weird" or "scared of love" because she never had her first kiss or relationship, she would aways tell everyone she was "waiting for the right time" but I don't think anyone believes her,not even herself. Her hairs dark curly brown an her eyes are blue an her friends always said she looks pretty but she never listened. Ever she's been out everyone would ask her lots of questions such as: "do you think _____ is hot?" Or "do you get to look at girls in the locked room? That's so rad!", though those questions never bothered her it was very annoying knowing this all could've been avoided if she didn't open up to Sofia. Anyway Gia quickly got ready an ate breakfast (lucky charms yum!)  she ran out the house just catching the bus an headed on her dreadful trip to school. Her house was about 15 minutes from her school this year an that's the closest she's ever been to her school. As she rode the bus to school she sat alone with headphones on the while ride. She couldn't tell if people were scared of her or just didn't wanna sit with her. Either way she was fine with it. Gias never really had many friends but she has always had the same 4 friends all her life. Mia, josh, sora., and Sofia They have been friends since the 3rd grade and they can never be apart for longer then a week, they are always having sleepovers even on school nights, none of them have many friends outside the group so every lunch they would sit together, this year changed a lot.