𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 (bakudeku)

Summary: after years of bullying, izuku takes bskugous word and kill's himself.

There carving my name in the crave again.
The flowers are fresh and their faces wept.
My body has died but I'm still alive.
Look over your shoulder, I'm back from the dead.

Izuku POV
I'm tired. There I lay, on the cold floor of the changing room, naked, my body filled with cuts and bruises, tears rolling down my face, let me give you a short explanation: my "friend", Katuski bakugou, wants to be the number 1 hero, nothing wrong with that right? Yes. He won't stop trying to put me down and always telling me to kill myself, he thinks I'm trying to be number one hero but I'm just trying to live a life and live through my school years peacefully. If he could, he would 100% try to kill me in my sleep.

Sometimes, Katuski and his friends like to r@pe me, use my body for their sick fantasies, my legs hurt, my head hurts, I can't feel my legs, the pains in my hole and back are killing me, but no, I try to lift myself up to change so I can finally go home, my mom isn't doing so well, I need to be strong for her, I need to be strong for the both of us. The school day is almost over.

As I walk out the changing room, my hands covered in bandages, my dearest friend, uraraka, runs and hugs me, "izu!! Are you ok?" She asked, "y-yeah..i-I'm fine.." i answered while pulling my hair in a small ponytail, I never cut my hair so it's pretty long, "are you sure? I saw the boys walk out without you! You missed 5th period!" She practically yelled as tears start flowing down my checks, my knees gave up, I fell to the ground.

Time skip, uraraka drives izuku home.

No ones POV
Izuku woke up in his bed, inko and a doctor beside him, "is he alright, doctor?" Inko asked while wiping away tears from her face, "I'm afraid he may need to rest, maybe lay off of school for a couple days." The doctor replied while fixing his glasses, izuku slowly opened his eyes and turned his head slightly towards inko, "mommy..I'm tired" he said, his voice cracking a little bit, "I think whatever happened to him caused him to act a lot more child-like" the doctor added, izuku looked at the celling And thought: "oh god..please..kill me now." He looked around his room filled with plushies and cute stuff like plushies, bunnies, teddy bears etc.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖚𝖈𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖗...❥༯𖢠༒⎈

After two weeks off school, izuku is finally able going to school.

Bakugou POV
"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT NERD?!?" I yell as I bang my fist on the door to the classroom door, (it was early so no one was in the class) I need to remind that nerd to kill himself, that stupid nerd..with his cute lil' button nose and his green eyes and...THE FUCK? SNAP OUT OF IT, KATUSKI BAKUGOU YOU WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO! FUCK YEAH!

My thought got interrupted by the cute nerd walking in the classroom, the uniform too big it covers his hands makes them look even for more small and cute..."nononono snap out Katuski don't you fucking dare." I think to myself as deku walks in, the form of his plump ass showing itself through his pants as he sits down, his eyes having a thick layer of fog over them.

No one's POV
"Alright students, class dismissed" mr. Aizawa said wiping the whiteboard, "oi deku." Bakugou shouted, izuku didn't reply, he just turned around. Without warning, bakugou kissed him, a warm and short embrace, a string of saliva stretched as they broke the kiss, "deku...go fucking kill your self" bakugou demanded, "deku, you fucking disgust me. You are such an attention loving bitch. Bet you like it when I fuck you huh?" Bakugou questioned, tears started rolling down izuku's face as he was getting so many mixed signals, "k-kacchan..w-what are you-" Izuku was interrupted by a slap on his face as his neck was attacked by bakugou biting and kissing his neck and collarbone, leaving hickeys and bruises on the smaller greenate's body.