Chapter 1: Different Lives.

//Since we aren't getting a new season, I am going to write my own season.

Manik and Nandini publicly announce their breakup.

//Now the thing is I really really love MaNan and can't think of them being apart but kya karein karna padta hai, so there's a leap of 9 months.

Now after the leap here's how it goes:

Nandini movies to US and joins a punk rock band with a tinge of Desi music which is basically our Nandu sometimes playing Tanpura instead of a guitar. She starts drinking and going out with random guys. She gets some tattoos too. She smokes and has developed a liking to drugs.

Manik moves back to Mumbai and starts singing for Bollywood movies. He has been approached to play a male lead in a couple of movies. Though he has not completely accepted the offer, he hasn't rejected the thought either. He needs time to think so he is going on a world tour.

Manik and Nandu have completely cut off connection with each other and have possibly moved on from each other. Nandu has even stopped interacting with chacha chachi. She calls them once in a few months. Manik's dating life is a lie developed by his label.

Manik on the other hand has become very close to Nyonika and has started accepting her as his mother. So his beloved mother is looking to get him married to a movie producer's daughter who by the way Manik is currently rumored to be dating too and is quite possibly going to debut with very soon.

Now Nandu's band members are basically 4 white guys who completely adore her. She is the life and soul of their band as per them. The songs written and composed by Nandu are getting them a lot of recognition. Because they have started selling bigger venues and are soon going to sign a label too. They are getting an opportunity to open for a popular Indian playback singer who obviously is Nyonika ka suddenly turned laadla beta Manik Malhotra.

Nandu doesn't really wanna open for Manik and refuses to tell her band members why.

They plead and plead to her, because this is once in a lifetime opportunity for them. The crowd will be present in millions. So they cannot let this opportunity go no matter what. Nandu eventually agrees.

Manik has no idea Nandu is one of the band members opening for him. Nyonika could not come to USA so she has sent the producer's daughter to fuel the rumors about him and her debuting, nothing is final yet.

Nandu hides her face with a cap and roams around during rehearsals, so far she has avoided meeting Manik and that is how it is going to be the entire time he is in US. She has not yet spotted the producer's daughter. She has no knowledge of what is happening in Manik's life and doesn't even wanna know. It has taken everything from her to move on from him and she doesn't want to go back to those thoughts.

Manik one day while rehearsing, completely lost in his music dozes off. Manik's manager let's him sleep and shoos every one away. Manik apparently has become an insomniac by this point, he rarely sleeps without medicines. So whenever he does sleep, his manager has instructed his team to not bother him.

Nandini after finishing her rehearsals is smoking in the corridor with her band members when her band members suddenly decide to drag her somewhere, Nandu is unsure where they are taking her but she doesn't really mind thinking they are always upto such antics and she mostly doesn't really mind. Until today because they drag her straight into a rehearsal hall where Manik is sleeping on a bench next to his guitar. Nandu's heart skips a beats when she sees Manik. The guys go forward and take pictures standing next to him while he is sleeping. They even call Nandu but she refuses to come closer. And Nandu just stands there and stares at him. Nandu pretends she has received a call and goes outside and straight into a washroom where she cries for hours. She texts her band members she has gone home.