Koi Tumsa Nahi (Nandini Murthy Birthday Special)

So Manik Malhotra flew Nandini Murthy to Amalfi, Italy in a private jet.

He tried cooking some Italian pasta for their evening date but that got burnt horribly so he gave up and ordered some local cuisine online. He tried baking a cake for Nandu but that turned disastrous too. So he went to the local bakery shop and literally stood next to the baker and made him bake the cake as per his wishes. Armed with the birthday cake and some flowers he reached their hotel and decided to get ready. Meanwhile his food order arrived too. He went to the beach, set up a table. And did all the decoration, everything himself. He even ordered a band to play some music. Nandu arrived in a beautiful pink dress. Only for manik to realize that he was wearing black and no way did they color coordinate their outfits for their date. Nandu understood manik's worry and assured him that it didn't really matter what they wore. Manik relaxed and wondered to himself how did he manage to get a such a beautiful girl for himself. Never has she cared for material things. Never. Nandu reached out and held his hand and gave him a smile. They had some of the delicious pasta and Nandu complimented him for the food. Manik hid his embarrassment under a smile. The band started playing for them. Manik got a phone call from his manager and he went away for a while. Nandu shooed away the band immediately but asked them to leave their guitar there. When Manik came back he was like, Arre where did the band go, Nandu was like mere pass mera personal band hai why would I care for them, and then handed manik the guitar.

Manik sang Koi Tumsa Nahi for Nandu. She joined him in the song during the female vocals part.

Minutes within the song ended. It started raining. They both got drenched and manik got dejected. Nandu didn't though. She smiled rather.

Manik : Maine tumhare liye itni buri date plan ki tumhe bura nahi laga?

Nandu : Are you kidding me. What's so bura about it?

Manik : Bura? Bure se bhi buri hai yeh date.

You didn't like the band. You didn't like the pasta. It started raining. We didn't even colour coordinate our outfits so you can post a birthday picture on your instagram.

Nandu : Arre duffer. This is the best date ever. My boyfriend flew me in a private jet to Italy. He tried cooking pasta for me. Google translated every single possible Italian food website online just to order some food for me. Woh bakery wale ko dhamki deke cake banwaya. Set up the entire date by himself. Took all this effort for me and didn't get annoyed even once, rather he is more concerned if I liked it or not. Tumhara saath hi mere liye duniya ki best date hai. *smiling*

Manik cutely realizing Nandu followed his antics the entire day.

Wait tumhe kaise pata cake aur pasta jal gaya?

Nandu : Mujhe hi nahi pure hotel ko pata chal gaya.

Manik : Aur maine bakery wale ko dhamki di woh? Tum mujhe follow kar rahi thi?

Nandu : *Embarrassed* thoda thoda.

Manik : Thoda kya hota hai. Detective nandu.

Nandu smiling.

Manik : wait detective nahi stalker nandu!!!!

Manik : bataoo kya main apne fans ko. Stalker kahiki.

Nandu visibly annoyed.

Nandu : Yeh baar baar fans ki dhamki mat diya karo. Fans mere bhi hai.

Manik : Haan par mujhse zyada nahi.

Nandu : Maine banne nahi diye. Tumhari tarah abs nahi dikha ti main. Warna mere bhi hote.

Manik : You wish.🤣

Nandu : Don't challenge me manik.

Manik : Abs hai kya tumhare vaise let me see.

Nandu : No manik. No. Dont tickle me. No please.

Nandu trying to get away from his tickling.

Manik : Ab toh tum gayi.

Nandu running away. Manik catching up to her.

Post a ten minutes tickling session.

Nandu : Manik main tum chhodne nahi wali.

Manik : Main chahta kaha hoon ki tum mujhe chhodo.

Nandu : *annoyed* Manik vaise nahi.

Nandu. *Putting some sand in his tshirt.* Aise.

Manik : Badla.

Another ticking session on the sand.

Nandu crying from laughing. Red with embarrassment. 🤣

Nandu : Manik meri sari dress kharab kar di.

Ab mujhe change karna padega.

Manik : Arre ruko toh sahi.

Nandu. Nahi ab ho gayi date.

Manik : Yaar cake bhi nahi cut kiya.

Nandu : Mujhe yeh dress abhi change karni hai.

Baaki date hotel room mein.

Manik chuckling and repeating : Baaki date hotel room mein? That sounded kinda hot.

Nandu : You wish.

Both go back to their hotel room.

Nandu changes into a bathrobe.

When she comes out Manik holds his hands over her eyes. Guides her over to the bedroom bench. He shows her the cake and the flowers arrangement he did. She blows the candles. Makes a wish. She cuts the cake. Manik sings happy birthday for her. She thanks him for the pretty flowers. She feeds him some of the cake. He feeds her too

Manik : *Makes a face* Sabse buri birthday date.

Nandu while smiling : Sabse khoobsurat birthday date.

Holds his hand. Gives him a kiss.