1-sweaterduo

(not finished )

[ He gazes upon the paper in hand, disinterested in even participating in endorsing his old friend. Schlatt didn't see Wilbur as a man worthy of power, he thought it'd be much better if he were the one being at the centre of the stage, stealing the show and ruling over the nation just for the fun of it. - "Geez, your poetry hasn't gotten any better, Wil." - He remarks, scoffing as he tosses away the supposed script Wilbur and Tommy had prepared for him a few days prior to now. "' that took a lot of work,,' ' Wilbur would mutter, quickly grabbing the piece of paper off the floor before it flew away with the wind. ' ' it wasn't that bad, right?' ' he stared at the ram, hoping for an honest and genuine answer.

Oh, it was that bad, Wilbur." - He says through a dry chuckle, jumping off the table and straightening his posture, fixing up the fabric covering him to continue his sophisticated demeanor.* - "Reminds me of those shitty love songs you'd write for that fish lady." - *He snickers, walking up to Wilbur and patting his shoulder in an almost mocking gesture. - "Try growing up, Soot. Allow me to take the ring, and i'll show you how to win an election." - The ram spoke, almost as a suggestion, the intention of insulting the current president clearly showing through his words.

He scoffs,, staring coldly at the man.
'' I'm not giving you shit.' '
he would say through clenched teeth,, ignoring the recent remark the ram had made: about sally.

The Ram clicks his tongue in false disappointment, frowning, not in an attempt to guilt-trip the brunette, but to taunt him. Almost Wilbur's emotions and his anger directed towards the ram were invalid. - "Aw, that's a shame." - He says, his saddened facade (which was more mocking that it was worth pitying) slipping away soon after. - "Not like you'd win the election without my help anyway. I mean, you made the election out of **fear,** Wilbur. You aren't getting anywhere without my help, i'll tell you that." - *He begins to walk towards the door, trying to manipulate the man into thinking he needed him to win. - "But, if you think you'll be able to make it, then i guess there's no reason for me to stay."

The brunette sighs,, pinching the bridge of his nose.

' 'wait.' '

he would say,, his voice cold. ' ' just,, wait.' ' he would let out a sigh of defeat,, there was no way he needed schlatt to win.. but still.

A twisted grin forms on his lips as he turns back to Wilbur, the smug expression from a few seconds ago already long gone, now replaced with a confused look.* - "Hm?" - *He lifts a brow, his tone more teasing than it was demented. his eye visibly twitched. ' ' just,, wait.' ' he mumbled,, his hair falling over his eyes. I'm waiting." - *He coo's, taking a few steps closer to the man.

his lips parted, as if he was going to say something..—

nothing came out.

Schlatt leans in closer, his wicked smile almost screaming at him to speak up. he shudders. ' ' , ,wait.**' ' he would whisper,, his hair managing to cover half of his flustered face by now.

He blinks, waiting.* - "I don't know what you want me to do, Wil." - He eventually says, grabbing Wilbur's chin lightly as he forces the man to look him dead in the eye. - "This would be much less confusing if you just fucking speak up, Soot."

he falls silent,, his face a dark crimson color.

' 'just,, wait.' '

he would whisper once again. He felt pathetic. Schlatt sighs, letting go of Wilbur's face in a gesture of disappointment.* - "And you still think you've got what it takes to rule over an entire fucking nation." - *He laughs, almost angrily in a way. Not like he legitimately cared, of course.

' I do have what it takes.' ' he abruptly argues back,, blinking a few times before snapping out of, whatever the fuck that was. "Is that so?" - He brings his hands to his back, fixing his stance to seem much more intimidating than he already was, if that was even possible. His eyes shot daggers through the man, with a stare colder than the moonlit nights that made their way through the days of L'Manberg.

okay I'll write later 😱😜✌️]