🌟💫1️⃣9️⃣6️⃣⏺️2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣💞"ℑ 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 & 𝔞 𝔴𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢."🫂💺

1️⃣9️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

*200* LU JINGZHI: "𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔰? 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔣 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔣 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫, 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱. 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯, 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔜𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔢. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔯, 𝔰𝔬 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔯 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭? 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔳𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 & 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔶 & 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱 𝔜𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲."

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

🫂💺1️⃣9️⃣6️⃣ XU LIANGZHOU: "And then? Do you want to replace her?"

The Production Team were at a loss and they were placed in a tight spot.

They had never expected such a situation.

Who would have known that one of the Experts, who had High Academic Qualifications, would actually try to win a mission by focusing on a loophole in the rules and regulations?

"When I fell into the River in the middle of the night, you turned a blind eye on me. It was Sister Yuning who helped me and she even made a bonfire just so I could dry my clothes. When I came down with a high fever because I caught a cold from falling into the River, you slandered and insulted me and Sister Yuning. You knew very well that Sister Yuning was the one who had helped me and saved my life by getting me the necessary medication that I needed, but now that their Group has been placed 1st, you are trying to take 1st Place too through such despicable means. Are you really an educated person?

Dear Production Team, if you make a concession and allow Xu Beishen to take 1st Place this time, I will withdraw and quit the mission so that our entire Group will be forfeited immediately. Otherwise, this would be really unfair to Group 1."

After listening to Jin Mingchen's words, the entire Production Team was amazed.

Although this young boy was rather annoying and difficult to deal with, he turned out to be a very loyal and righteous person.

The Production Team then looked at Xu Beishen, who no longer had anything to say.

"Alright then. Since this is the case, we will maintain the status quo. Thank you everyone for your hard work."