Tease. LADY LESSO ⚠️

WARNINGS: Teasing, bdsm, strap-on, vibrator, public teasing, pet names, hardcore, language, eating out and etc.

VERY LONG CHAPTER, BUT IT'S LITERALLY ALL SMUT.

——————

"Hello, Lady Lesso." I greeted as I shut the door behind me.

"Y/n." She greeted back.

I stood there nervously, looking over to Lesso who didn't take her eye off her work. The air was silent and filled with unnoticed tension.

...

"You asked to see me?" I said breaking the silence.

"Ah yes." She said as she finally looked up.

Lesso and I shared a look before we broke it.

"Well, what do you need?" I asked.

"I wanted to know, why you were sneaking into the Evers castle." She said with no emotion.

"Really?" I blurted. "You call me in here to ask why I was in the Evers castle instead of what happened down in that doom room? That's fucking unbelievable."

Lesso's eyebrows furrowed. "You have NO right to speak to me like that young lady!"

"You can't just fuck me and then ignore me for days!" I snapped.

Lesso stood up from her desk. Her eyes were dark and narrowed towards me. I watched her approach me slowly, I forgot how scary this woman is. She is the dean of evil after all.

"And if you must know, Professor Dovey wanted to talk to me about what school I belong at!" I growled.

"Someone's angry." She muttered.

"Yeah I am! Fuck you lesso!" I merely shouted before I turned around and reached my hand for the door.

Before I could open it, I was forcefully swung back around against a wall, a slight groan left my lips. Fuck this.

"Lesso!" I scolded.

"What is it kitten?" She purred.

"Lesso I am angry, I need time to myself. Let me the fuck go. Now." I threatened.

"But you're hot when you're mad." She practically frowned.

"Lesso, like I said. You cannot just take me like that down in that doom room and act as if nothing happened!" I breathed.

"Did you forget your place kitten?" She whispered into my ear seductively. "I am the Dean of Evil. You... you are just... my fuck toy."

"Fuck toy?" I growled. "Is that all I am to you?"

Lesso stayed silent. She seemed to have regretted her words, as if she would apologise.

"No. Of course not." She breathed.

"Then what am I to you?"

"You're mine kitten." She praised before she pulled my hair back kissing me lightly.

I couldn't resist. As angry as I was at the woman, I also really liked her. I instantly kissed back, melting into the slow passionate kiss. It was filled with desire and lust; all that we had towards each other.

Was this her way of saying sorry? If so, apology accepted.

She picked me up, bringing me over to her desk. Clearing it as she held me, we never broke contact. I was sat down on the desk and Lesso stood in between my legs, she grasped my ass pulling me even closer.