Chapter 1: I've Got a Date!

Sapnap held his handgun to his chest and he pressed himself against the wall, hoping that no one could hear his shuddering breath.

"Sapnap, you know this isn't right!" One of his teammates screamed through his earpiece. "We need to give him a trial and do this properly. You know that's protocol!"

"Shut up, Bad," Sapnap whispered before turning his earpiece off. He held his gun against his chest and prepared himself to finally end the reign of terror that's been threatening everyone's lives.

The door to the parking garage swung open and a young man with a small frame walked out, his gray hoodie pulled over his head and a spiked face mask over his nose and mouth. All Sapnap could see was his green eyes and that's all he needed. He just needed to watch the life drain from his pale skin and he'd known he'd won.

The man walked towards a motorcycle and straddled it, pulling out his key fob from his pocket. Sapnap was annoyed at the copious amounts of confidence the stranger was exuding. His mere presence was making Sapnap start to snap. He was looking at the man that had terrorized Skeppy for days without end. The man that had killed numerous agents and civilians. The man that single handedly ruined many lives. And now, he was going to die. Sapnap lifted his pistol, took aim, and fired.

"NICK!" George screamed, "I swear to GOD I will NOT talk to you until you put pants on!"

Nick laughed as he leaned against George's doorframe. "Dude, chill. You've seen me naked before."

George scoffed and he covered his eyes with his hands. "Not by choice."

Nick stepped towards George and reached for his hands to pull them from his face. "You need to help me pick what pants I should wear. If you and the guys are taking me out without telling me what we are doing, how am I supposed to know if I wear jeans, dress pants, or dad shorts?"

George started giggling. "Dad shorts?"

"Don't test me." Nick smirked and released George's hands. "You're the one that got them for me last Christmas."

"Because it was a 'haha funny joke' moment. I didn't expect you to like them."

"They are comfortable though! You can't just blame your purchase on a silly goofy mood, George. That's not how it works."

"But I didn't say 'silly goofy mood'." George corrected. "I said 'haha funny joke'. And I thought I told you I had plans tonight, so I won't be able to join you guys tonight. Now go put on jeans for the love of God."

Nick backs out of George's room, doing his best to keep from laughing. George found himself doing the same as he watched them leave. He threw himself back, landing on his pillow. He smiled to himself and took a deep breath through his nose.

After changing, Nick walked back to George's doorway and studied his friend as he continued to smile. He was practically glowing. "You good?"

"I met someone last night!"

"Dude! Tell me about it!" Nick walked into the room and sat on the edge of George's bed. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"I don't know! That's the problem!" George sat up, grabbing his pillow to cradle in his arms. "We ran into each other while getting coffee. The barista got our drinks swapped and when he gave me his cup back, he had written his number on the back of it."

"OOOOoooo sounds mysterious!" Nick teased. "Have you guys talked at all?"

"A little bit. He's not much of a texter. All I know is he wants me to go out to meet him tonight."

"Well, did you ask for a name?"

"Duh, I asked for a name! He said it was a surprise."

Nick laughed. "This sounds like the start to a true crime documentary."