prolouge

Authors note: I've recently been inspired to write again now that I have time but I want to give something that there are rarely male readers of so I wanted to do Inazuma Eleven I might be a little rusty but I'm gonna try my best so Please enjoy The proluge.

.

.

.

.

.

3rdPov:

     TEIKOKU ACADEMY.

One of the strongest teams in the country a team that has not only dominated in the sport but practically obliterated their opponents with their soccer under the command of their coach Kageyama Reiji this is a team of absolute Monsters

One of the strongest teams in the country a team that has not only dominated in the sport but practically obliterated their opponents with their soccer under the command of their coach Kageyama Reiji this is a team of absolute Monsters. Teikoku is a force to be reckoned with in fact recently they just defeated a (insert school name) soccer club and forced them to disband.  

.

.

Is there anyone who can defeat this team? 

.

.

Can this team Be Stopped? 

.

.

Who is willing to take on th---SSHHHIISSSH

A Tv on top of a stand filled with a whole bunch of comic books and manga with an Xbox 360 and a Wii in a small comfortable Bedroom across the pathway in front there's a coffee table sitting down on a medium-sized couch under a large single bunk bed there a half African Amerian/Japanse boy sitting up side upsidedown angrily turning off the tv.

???: And that's enough of that now. I get it their a good team but who cares about that prep school anyway? I bet we can take them on and show them they're not that tough. Plus I think the kid with the eyepatch looks stupid.

???: Ezekial Q Jones Boy If You Dont Hurry Up You're Going to Be Late For School For the 3rd time!!!

Ezekiel looks at his Digital clock and sees the time is not showing up so he gives it a little love tap and it shows that is 8:00 am knowing he has to be in class by 8:30

Ezekiel: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH CCCCCRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP IM GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!!!!!!

Ezekiel falls off of the couch and is hurrying up running to the bathroom to brush his teeth while putting on his Raimon uniform pants and shoes while trying to beat the clock.  After brushing his teeth "barely" he puts his uniform jacket on he looks behind him staring at his beat-up soccer cleats and his iPod with his headphone and just instantly smiles.

Ezekiel: hehe yeah Cant forget you guys Especially.

he puts his cleats in his bag and puts his iPod in his pocket and suddenly he hears a middle age Japanse woman his mother screaming his name,