beans getting spilled🙄💅

Ralphs pov: do I have a chance with Henry? Should I tell him? Maybe not right now...
'Hey henry, do you have a crush on anyone? '

Henry's pov: 'aye ralph I do they're in the purple hand gang if that's helps you?'

Ralphs pov: 'wait if I say 3 names would u tell me if it's one of them?' Henry nods.
'Ok so William? Andrew? Bert?'
Henry's shakes his head.
'Ok so Me cause why not? Al? Brian'
Henry's nods his head slowly...
'Ok I'll say 2 names me? Al? '
Henry nods again. I thought let's ask again?
Me or Brian?
Henry nods again...
'Henry do you like me?' But when I asked we were already in school...

~time skip~
Henry pov: ralph asked if I liked him but my face went bright red

Ralphs pov: I was looking for Henry to ask him about earlier and to my surprise I saw him, I ran towards him asking about it and he pulled me to the side...

Henry's pov: there's ralph he was running towards me he asked me about earlier so I pulled him to the side...
Ralph asked me in a serious tone
'Henry do you like me? Yes or no?'
My eyes started to water because I didn't know what to say.
'Ralph i-i do like you I really do I just don't know what to do i love you Ralph I do...'
Ralphs eyes had a look of concerned and a soft look at this point though I'm already balling my eyes out...

Ralphs pov:'Henry...'henry is balling his eyes out and I pull him into a hug and kiss the top of his head... Henry froze for a second and slowly nuzzled his head into my chest... I then pulled out of the hug and pull out the note I had
'This was for you henry'
Henry takes it looks into my eyes then looks back down at the note he opens it and reads it his eyes start to water again and he just said 'yes Ralph yes I'd love you be your boyfriend'💀💀💀💀 this is too cringe for me man.