𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

After Calia barely survived her math class, she was relieved to find out her last lesson got cancelled because the teacher had a mental breakdown from the class before her, just another "normal" day at school. What also included that day was her getting stopped in the halls by her blue eyed blondie enemy who called herself; Charlotte. But weirdly enough, today she could just normally step outside without getting nasty comments about her looks.

And as Calia thought her day couldn't get better, she saw Charlotte and her minions: Elsa and Olivia, waiting for her at the school gates. 'Oh fuck.' I mumbled. I tried to walk past them pretending I didn't see them, but i failed. 'Hey! Calia!' Charlotte yelled.
'Steal anyone's boyfriend lately?' She giggled. 'Just yours.' I smiled. 'She's just like her mother, she's also a slut!' Elsa laughed.

That was it.

I must've ran thowards her because in a few seconds i was standing over her. And my hands were red. Blood.
Then Charlotte tried to pull me of Elsa, which resulted in another girl laying on the ground with her face under blood. What happened after that was a blur.

The only thing I remember, was running home and my mom yelling at me. The next day i was on a flight to Italy.