"I'm Song Yujin. Do you have an issue?"

Yujin POV:

Yesterday we had all dropped Joonah off at the airport...then ran away from the paparazzi. Now i can finally understand what lady gaga was saying in her song. Right now me, Yeemin and Joomin were sat in the caffeteria. "Did you here Jake comes back today?" Yeemin asked. "Yeah, he's gonna be in our year since he went to America though." Joomin said. "Who's Jake?" I asked. "Oh he is Olivias older brother. They both have international names becuase their family likes to be exotic." Yeemin said. "Oh Olivia...The Regina George girl." I said as Yeemin nodded. Just as Joomin was about to speak girls all around the caffeteria started screaming and ran toward the door. "Oh, and there he is." Joomin said, his voice full of hate. I looked at Yeemin. "Joomin and Jake used to play basketball together." I nodded. Sporting rivals i guess. The crowd got closer and eventually subsided as the boy shooed the girls away. Once all the girls had moved i looked at him properly. He looked like he just walked out of a Kdrama set.

When break was over I offered to take our rubbish to the bin. I put all the trash onto one tray and walked to the bin. "Hey Yeemin, what do we have n-" I bumped into someone, dropped the rubbish and landed on my ass. "Look where your going shortie." I looked up and saw the "famous" Jake. I quickly picked up the rubbish and stood up. "Mabye you should look where your going, giant." I said and pushed past him to the bin where i sweeped it in. "Excuse me. Who do you think you are to push past me?" He asked offended. I turned around and saw everyone was staring at us. "I'm Song Yujin. Do you have an issue?" I asked. Jake scoffed. "Do you know who my father is? I can get you kicked out of this school before you bow and say sorry." I moved closer to him. Now would probably be a good time to say whatever and walk away but...its me. "To be honest i dont care who your father is. The question is, Do you know who i am?" I tilted my head. Jake peered down at me and then stood up. "No." He answered. "Well i see the knowledge of eachother is mutual. Now if you dont mind I have important places to be." I mockingly bowed and walked over to Yeemin and Joomin.

"Holy shit Yujin. We have literature next if that was what you were asking by the way." Yeemin said. I smiled slightly. "Lets go." We walked to our next class only to find the Seo siblings stood by the door. I walked to my seat and talked with Joomin about the lesson. Over the past week us two have been getting a lot closer. I had even asked the manager if i could invite him and Yeemin round to practice our dance...he had said yes. "Ok class, everyone sit down as we have a 2 announcments to make. Olivia please go back to your class." Mr Park our Literature teacher said. Olivia sulked away. "One is that Seo Jake will now be in our class. The next is that in one month the school will be hosting a talent competition. You can either write an original song, create your own choreography to an existing song, cover an existing song or you could go above and beyond and do all three." Yeemin nudged me and smiled. I already know what she was planning. "Hey, why dont you two come over to my house, if your parents say yes." I said. The twins looked at eachother and instantly nodded. "Wait so like, the same house as BTS and Stray Kids?" Joomin asked. I nodded.

After school me, Joomin and Yeemin waited outside for Jin to pick us up. He already knew Yeemin and Joomin were coming. Jake and his "gang" of friends walked back but he stopped and walked back to us. "I want to start over from the caffeteria. I apoligise for my attitude. Im tired from the plane trip. I dont usualy act like my sister." He bowed. "I suppose i should apoligise to since I was rude." I said. He nodded and walked away just as Jin arrived. "Hi Yujin-ah! Ah these must be your friends. Kim Yeemin and Kim Joomin." Jin said showing off he had read the entire message i had sent. I nodded. "Woah...Im meeting mr World Wide Handsome..." Yeemin said in disbelief. I laughed and pulled her to the car. "Come on you two." Jin started the car and we drove to the house.

Short chapter. TY FOR THE READS, please comment your thought or if you have any requests. Like who Yujin should get with. KEEP SLAYING BITCHES!!!