Chapter 9- 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

3rd Person POV

A couple weeks have passed since Ataya's ceremony and she couldn't be happier. She spent most of her time with Kiri, Neteyam and Lo'ak, occasionally visiting Izzy as well.

The trio and Ataya would go on ikran rides, late night walks and early morning swims and they grew to be inseparable. Spider joined them most of the time but his humanness caused him to not be able to do some stuff but he was okay with that.

It was around midday and Ataya was looking for Lo'ak but couldn't find him in his tent, which is why she was currently making her way towards Neteyam's tent to ask if he had seen him.

She walked in seeing Neteyam putting war paint on Lo'ak's face. She frowned at them and was clearly confused.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Ataya said walking further into the tent.

"Getting ready to fly a mission." Lo'ak said grinning.

"What?" Ataya asked confused.

"Dad let us join the war party." Neteyam said simply not looking up as he was way too focused on painting Lo'ak's face.

"Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief. Jake, their overly protective father, let them join the war party.

They both nodded at Ataya and continued to get ready for the mission.

"I'll be right back." She said quickly and left walking, -no scratch that-, running to Jake and Neytiri's tent. She walked in seeing Jake also getting ready for the mission and just like Lo'ak, he was painting his face.

"You're letting Lo'ak and Neteyam join the mission?" Ataya asked startling Jake.

"Yeah, why?"

"Does Neytiri know?" Ataya added. Jake nodded in response not understanding why Ataya was acting the way she was.

"Can I join?" She asked Jake.

"No." He said sternly, garbing his gun to load it.

"What? Why? You're letting Lo'ak and Neteyam join. Why not me?" Ataya asked raising her voice slightly.

"Because." Jake replied, now focusing on his gun.

"No, I want to join. Please!" Ataya tried again.

"I heard you and I said no." Jake said sternly.

"Jake, please!" Ataya said desperately. She heard footsteps behind her and saw Neytiri coming into the tent.

"What happened?" She asked looking between Ataya and Jake.

"I want to join the mission with Lo'ak and Neteyam but he's not letting me." Ataya said looking at her. Neytiri smiled at her and tilted her head.

"You can join. She can join right?" Neytiri said smiling looking at Jake.

"Fine." Jake said and sighed loudly. He couldn't say no to his mate.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Ataya said jumping in excitement and ran out of the tent going back to Neteyam's tent.

"I hate you." Jake said looking at Neytiri.

"You love me." Neytiri replied back with a smile, pecking his lips.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Guess who's joining the mission, bitches!" Ataya said entering the tent with a huge smile.

"What? No! You can't." Lo'ak said standing up from where he was sitting.

"Well, tough luck. Turns out I can." Ataya replied smirking.