Today

Finally I thought as the school bell rang indicating that we should all go. I walked down the long airy corridor clutching my books then all of a sudden my teacher placed her gnarled old hands on my shoulder and spun me around,while I was trying to get away I saw the new boy as well being held by the ear. As soon as we had reached the class room she threw us at the black board and began questioning "why did you two not do your home work ?!!!"
"Wait home work?" I replied. Then she stuffed a grease covered sheet in our hands and sat us down. It was only ten minuets and already I had not fineshed a single question great so much for a nerd I thought. After the bell rang I crawled under the ancient stone wall and crept off into the forest. It was not long after I found myself staring face to face with the new boy. Unaware of what was happening I pretended to have slipped on the mouldy wet branch and fell down to the leafy ground. He must have been upset as he shot down in a swing picked me up and jumped away. There are many things no one new about me what was my career? What was my natural hair colour? How many books have I read?. I'm going to tell you "WWwwaaahhhh!!!!!!!" I had just been whooped down to my job area I was a super spy I work at woohp (AKA world organisation of human protection)