Hunter x Hunter Call me Hisoka-kun x reader

You do your best to stop looking at Hisoka the man who almost looks like a clown as he sits before you. '' You stopped talking fast y/n just because I'm here you seemed to have gotten quiet why is that'' Hisoka asked you as he now blinks at you repeatedly? All the while you were scared this man was going to get one of his eyelashes stuck in his eye if he kept blinking at you like this. Truth was the only reason why you stopped talking when he walked in was because you were actually scared of him because honest you were afraid of his magic, sometimes he would play tricks on you until your boy friend Illumi will tell him to stop it, also in fact you thought you would keep quiet when your boyfriend walked in the room as well as a way to catch this clown Hisoka off guard.

'' Y/n it should be a crime someone as beautiful as you not talk anymore. '' It is because she doesn't feel like it'' you said. '' Great now you are speaking as if someone else is telling me to stop staring at you instead of you saying I when you said the word she, but first if you are trying to scare me to leave by pretending to alert me someone else is in the room by the word she it isn't going to work because I'm not scared of anyone'' Hisoka said chilling your words to the bone. Hisoka only smiles at you, you in your right mind smile back at him as you try to make yourself comfortable, you were comfortable before he walked inside of the room and you wished to get back to that moment of comfort. '' Now y/n what did I tell you to call me when your boyfriend isn't around'' Hisoka asked? Once again he was speaking to you while everybody just watched you both someone should help you at this moment when Hisoka is in the same room as you shouldn't they you thought to yourself, because one time you were in the hospital because Hisoka kept playing tricks on you and the last trick didn't go to tell because you remember he told you to go downstairs because your boyfriend was there and you agreed and he lead you to the closet where you were supposed to meet your boyfriend but as you stepped down to go downstairs there weren't any stairs and you fell into a dark abyss covered by nothing to catch your fall.

'' Just no more pranks Hisoka-kun'' you said as you remembered the name he told you to remember him by. '' Kun I don't think I like you referring to him as that it sounds like you respect him higher than most people'' a voice said and with a voice came flying over a gold needle by your boyfriend that slaps Hisoka across the face with a flying gold needle.