𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Y/N was a clever and curious girl, never having a hard time at her academy. She had a loving family, her mom had long, shimmering purple hair, and her father had sharp, black hair. She had two older sisters, Yasukama and Yamashita. They were twins, 7 years older than Y/N.

           Their family was an ordinary family, her dad was a ninja, following in his footsteps, the twins were also ninjas. Y/N, under her siblings and father's influence, had no other choice but to become a ninja.

           They specialized in healing, in fact, her mother worked at the hospital, helping the hurt.

___________

         Today, was a day like no other. Today was a very cloudy, moist, foggy, and dense day. When you looked out the window, all you could see was gray. And that's exactly what you did. Stare out the large windows in your classroom.

           "Good morning class, today, we will be performing mock battles." The gray haired Jonin wrote the date on the chalkboard.

           "Miss! I can barely breathe outside! You really expect us to battle in that weather?" Ari shouted, her inky black eyes could drown someone.

           "Ari, I'm sure it's not that bad. The weather isn't going to kill you." You glared at her, Ari turned towards you, her long, white hair whipping around.

           "Ohh, you did not just say that! When we get outside I'm going to destroy you!" The white haired girl yelled.

           "Sure! Only if I don't destroy you first!" You exclaimed.

           "Girls! Wait till we are outside!" The Jonin yelled before telling the class, "Line up in single file, since you girls want to fight so badly, you can go first."

           Now, this rivalry wasn't like any other. Some would lead to friendship, others would lead to never talking again. But this one.. one of these two girls would end up dead.

           But what did you do to make this happen? It's a simple mistake really. Ari's brother got into a fight with Yasukama, resulting in him being in the hospital. You, helping your mother heal him, took too long.

           The damage was too bad, you couldn't save him. Neither could your mother. It really wasn't your fault, however Ari still blames you for his death.

           "Three." The Jonin stared the countdown. "Two." Ari looked straight at you, her eyes sharper than your kunini.

           "One!" She shouted, you and Ari darted towards each other. Both of you, who are only twelve and thirteen years old, have an impressive arsenal of weapons and powers.

           The weaponry of both of you includes kunai and shuriken. Furthermore, both of them possess the ability to use ninjutsu techniques such as healing and Kekkei Genkai techniques.

           The battle starts with both of you, your kunai clashing against hers. While the punches of each other are effective, it is your ninjutsu techniques and Kekkei Genkai that start to take a toll on her. The kunai and shuriken of both of you are used to great effect, but it is her Kekkei Genkai that gives you an edge.

           The battle progresses and the both of you strain to keep up with each other. However, you soon discover that your healing powers and mental powers play different roles in the battle. By combining your physical weapons, mental power, and ninjutsu techniques, you are able to over power Ari. 

           Although both of you are pushing yourselves to your limits, it is her Kekkei Genkai that finally gives her the edge. Her Kekkei Genkai allows her to outmaneuver you, delivering a decisive blow that puts an end to the battle.