Spin The Bottle

Damian and Raven had been invited to a house party, by Dick and Kori. The happily married couple had just come back from honeymoon, after getting married a month prior, and had recently settled into a huge mansion that was gifted to them by non other than Bruce Wayne himself.

The Titans, along with some other heroes, like the members of the Justice League and the Young Justice had all been invited, to have a night filled with fun. Damian knew that Dick would absolutely regret throwing this party, as everyone on the Titans group chat were talking about how they were gonna totally get recked and get drunk out of their minds. Alcohol, plus super powers weren't really a good mix, so Damian already knew that by the end of the night, Dick's house would practically have to be refurnished.

Damian knocked on Ravens door gently, receiving a quiet, "Coming," from the demon.

"That's what she said," He mumbled under his breath, chucking at himself.

Raven opened the door, dressed casually in torn black jeans, a black tank top and black air nikes. Her hair was slicked back into a cute bun, and she had no make up on, apart from clear lipgloss. Damian's heart skipped a beat, as he stared at his innocent looking girlfriend, wondering how the heck he'd pulled her.

Raven and Damian had gone from hating each other, to being best friends, to being in a relationship. Of course, they never told any of the other Titans, as Damian didn't want Dick and Bruce making comments or giving him any lectures about being with a team mate, especially a demon one.

"Hey Dami," Raven grinned, pulling him into her room, and shutting her door, then giving him a warm hug.

Damian finally regained consciousness and wrapped his arms around her waist, digging his nose into her neck and breathing in her intoxicating scent. Her lavender smell drove him through the roof, almost quite literally.

"Hey habibi. You look beautiful," He whispered, taking in her scent as much as possible in each breath.

Raven chuckled and pulled away, cupping her boyfriend's cheeks and leaving two kisses on each one.

"Thank you. We should probably get going. Everyone's waiting for us in the common room," she smiled, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of her room and down the hallway.

Damian took this time to whine like a child, dragging his feet behind her.

"I don't wanna go anymore. Can't we just stay, watch a movie and cuddle. Forget Dick. Nobody cares about him anyways," he mumbled, earning a laugh from Raven, which made a fraction of a smile appear on his face. Hearing her laugh was music to his ears.

"You know we can't just ditch. Kori's been so so excited to see us all after her honeymoon, and it'd be absolutely selfish of us if we just rain checked."

Damian sighed, and stood up straight, adjusting in hoodie, then nodded solemnly, and followed properly, this time picking his feet off the ground. He loved how kind hearted his girlfriend was, but at times like this, he wished she was as selfish as he was.

As soon as they entered the common room, Garfield's eyes fell on Raven. He looked absolutely smitten. The green man, along with the rest of the team had no clue of the relationship between the demon and the assassin, meaning Beast Boy really had no reason not to look at Raven the way he did. Raven knew of his feelings, but also knew he'd never have the guts to try anything, so she brushed them off, and continued the good friendship they had like normal. But Damian, of course, couldn't stand the fact that he couldn't claim what was rightfully his. It absolutely grated his balls that he couldn't beat the living day lights out of the goblin looking man for staring at his girlfriend like that.