Chapter 15

Third person PoV:

Joongie woke up at the age of 2 and crawled of Jongho's and Yeosang's bed and left their room and headed downstairs to watch tv, coincidentally WooSan were awake and heard the tv, so they went downstairs to see who was awake and they find Joongie sat on the couch watching Minions.

WooSan's PoV:

We saw Joongie on the couck watching Minions so we went over to Joongie and San picked Joongie up and placed him in a changing mat to change his stinky diaper whilst Wooyoung grabbed him a paci. Changing time went smoothly due to the fact that he was occupied by the tv.

Once we were done, we went to go and make breakfast for us and Joongie, we figure the rest can make their own breakfast.

"Joongie, breakfast is ready"

"Nuu, I nu wan bweakfast" he said muffled by the pacifier.

"And why not?"

"I nu feew weally wew ( I no feel really well)"

"Come on, try and eat something"

He just looked at us with puppy eyes, we fed him some food, Joongie ended up throwing his breakfast up, so we gave him some medicine and sat him down on to the couch, then everyone else started coming down.

"Joongie is ill so just go do your own stuff"

Everyone else nodded and went to do their own stuff.

We looked after Joongie for the rest of the day and he was not very well.