Heat

Alastor POV:
I wake up and look beside me, seeing Angel asleep with his head on my arm. I smile and caresses his cheek. "Je'taime, Mon Ang-" I feel a slight sting of pain in my abdomen, already feeling hot. What the hell is happening to me!?

I get up--carefully removing Angel's head from my arm-- and immediately go to my bedroom and look at my calendar.

Today is October 1st, 2023.. I'm in heat.

Out. Of. All. Times.

WHY NOW!?

"Al?" I turn around, seeing Angel rubbing his eye and hold a spider-like plushie.

I just stare at his heavenly body. I never realized just how gorgeous he looks in that nightgown..

I just wanna tear it off-

NO.

NO NO. I JUST HAD SEX WITH HIM LAST NIGHT!

NOT AGAIN-- YET?

"Lastor? Alastor!" Angel snaps his fingers in my face. "Ya okay? Your burnin' up and shit."

I clear my throat, unable to look away from his chest and the garment keeping it up. "Y- yes, I'm fine." I stutter. I never stutter! Even when I am in heat!

"Ya sure? Maybe ya should lay down. I think your gettin' sick."

That smooth, Italian accent..

"Demons don't get sick."

"Overlords don't. But maybe ya caught something from when ya went Cannibalizing? Maybe ya victim had a virus or some shit."

That gorgeous, heavenly body I get to call mine..

"No, dearie. I purify my victim before I eat them. I make sure they had no sex, no viruses, etcetera. If they do? I clean them by chopping off the infected areas. Or I just use magic to clean them."

"Hmmm, Alright. But go to bed, I'll make ya soup."

He's too fucking good to resist..

The images of last night play out in my mind.

Suddenly, I'm pushed onto the bed.

"Ya keep zonin' out and your gettin' hotter. Sleep, okay?"

Instead of nodding(like I wanted to), I grab his hand and kiss him. He let's out a soft, surprised squeak before melting into it.

One of my hands grope his ass while the other one stays on the back of his head. He pushes his arms against my chest, I want to stop. But I can't.

Suddenly, I'm pushed back and fall off the bed, panting softly.

I look up and see Angel's cheeks blushing, his lips slightly brusing from my rough kiss, him panting heavily, his eyes are just flashing 'heat'.

Can spiders go through heat as well? Or is it called mating season for them?

"M- my apologies, Angel. I do not know what got into me.."

He touches his lips with his hand and nods slowly. His eyes wander to my calander.

Fuck.

He walks towards it and stares at it before his eyes widen.

"Your in heat?"
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
Alastor nods slowly. It makes sense now. That's why he went on me last night. He's in heat!