Clarifications!

Hello! There a few things that have come to my attention that are a little foggy for the readers of ToA and TP! I hope this clears the addressed things up and let me know if you have questions!

1. Crescents are not the only variant of Avantrian people. Though they are technically an Avantrian species, they are different from other Avantrians.

2. Charlie is actually from Avantra. Some people have asked why a golden retriever is actually in a mythical, fantasy place like Avantra. And the answer is that Despite Avantra having crazy insane species, and most Avantrians owning them as pets, there is a small chance you can find species from earth there! Charlie is one of those few. Sorry if this wasn't clarified enough in the book.

3. In chapter 5: Ascending from ToA, Mistoria uses a crystal to contact and send messages to another friend who is a crescent. The crystal, as we will later find out, vibrates. Instead of sending a mental message (like a few people have guessed), it vibrates Morse code symbols. Different devices send different signals, like for example, the crystal band on their wrist sends a sos to whoever they are linked to, while the earrings can send the Morse code messages. (Linked is like if you have a phone that can only call one person and you can change the link at any time)

It's also more of a thing for the PBT (from TP) than the whole species of crescents. ( My beloved ToA readers: You don't know what the PBT is yet, but we'll get there eventually) But again, this isn't clarified in the book yet, so you had no way of knowing. (Keyword, yet.)

4. Again, in chapter 5 of ToA. Some people where confused about the ending of this chapter- specifically the noises!

I will say, The portal didn't actually make the noise. Again, not clarified in the book super well, but it was actually Mistoria. Well, more accurately, her wings.

Since crescents wings have leathery, pointy feathers, if they spread them to fast they can be really loud. And it didn't exactly help that her wing hit a tree full force in the process. Hence the "sound of splintering wood."

This scene is supposed to be really confusing, so it's no surprise that it was kinda misinterpreted, and it's also not a problem cuz, let's be honest, who or what really made the noise in the end is irrelevant to the plot.

5. AGAIN, in chapter 5 of ToA- wow, I'm kinda starting to notice a pattern...

*slap* TIMING! So Charlie actually only starts to sense Liz going through the in-between once they get to the treehouse. Mistoria slightly recognizes Charlie from when she saw him with Liz and David at the pond, so she guesses where he should be and takes him to the Treehouse. Once they are there the portal opens.

- - - - - - -

Alright, that's all I have for now, and I hope this helps clear some things up! Thanks and have a lovely day! :D
•Biscotti•