Beware

♧Chan's Pov♧

His roommate wants to see me? Why is that? This feels like a nervous boy about to meet the boyfriend's parents except this is his roommate and I'm not even dating the boy yet.

I have a feeling that Jeongin is going to be the one to give in. Especially by the way he is acting tonight. "Lead the way kind gentleman" I smile as I crawl into the front seat. I open the car door straightening my clothes.

"You're meeting my roommate,not my parents Chan. Don't straighten your back so much or else you're going to hurt your back later on." Jeongin says walking past me and into the elevator. I quicken my pace to follow him.

I want to have sex with him inside of the elevator one day,but not anytime soon. Not until I win this bet,because I want to use that bet for something good. "Saur,what does Felix do?"

Curiosity is totally getting the best of me right now,I mean I want to know a little bit about him before I meet him. I don't know why though. "Felix is a yellow worker,he's been working there for 4 years,raking in big bucks with seduction." I.N presses the button leaning on the railing

He's a yellow worker like Jeongin then? Interesting,but it would make sense for someone from his work place to live together. It makes things easier. I mean look at me,I live with Jisung and Changbin.

"So he just works on?" I can't believe that I am engaging in this type of conversation right now. Beforehand,I used to think that strippers were just getting money and so quick to have sex but now I see his side,things are different.

Jeongin walks over to me from the other side of the elevator as he places his hand on my heart looking up into my eyes "Don't even think about going to another stripper Christopher." Jeongin ticks his jaw before trying to step away from me but I grab him by his waist before he could.

"Jeongin,I only have eyes for you, you captivated me the moment your short ass went on stage."

Jeongin smacks my chest lightly but had a hint of a smile "I'm 5'6 thank you very much" Well he isn't too bad off but he won't grow anymore I wouldn't think.

"I'm 5'9 and I didn't provide a service so don't thank me doll" I kiss his jaw as his face turns a rosy pink. "Go,the door is open now" I motion to him as I just know that I almost got my ass in trouble with him.

I begin to follow him down the long corridor of white walls and carpet that hasn't been clean since who knows when. We ended up at the door at the end of the hallway as Jeongin knocks on the door.

"Open up Lixie,it's cold"I could tell earlier that he was shaking so that's why I was holding him extra close to me in the elevator hoping to give him some body warmth.

"Coming, coming. Chill,you-" A blonde haired man with stunning dark green eyes opens the door studying us for a second. "Alright,come on in. Let's get you two out of those wet clothes. Actually Innie,you can go change in your room. Chan, right?"

I nod as I find it amusing how motherly Felix is. Earlier he was sounding mad as a wet hen but now he's more of the lines of a tender person. "Yeah" I run my fingers through my wet hair as I see that Jeongin is staring before he snaps out of it walking into his room.

Sure,leave me alone with the bipolar man. "It's awfully late,how about you stay here? I normally would say to have you go home but I mean at 1 AM, I'm not going to make you do that."

"I can go,after all,I don't sleep until late due to my job. Like I just do it when the iron strikes so to speak" I nervously laugh as the blonde's attention is still fixed on me.

"Okay,I'm going to be straight.." Him? Straight? Bullshit, he's Bi, I can tell already by his mannerism, that and the picture of him and a long black haired man kissing in a frame by the TV. "What are your intentions with I.N?"