Chapter 20

Me and Loak tried to rush out of the village but gas tanks was flying in from left and right , I didn't know what the hell was going on , I was looking around fast trying to find my parents but they were no where to be found , we saw Spider rushin...

Me and Loak tried to rush out of the village but gas tanks was flying in from left and right , I didn't know what the hell was going on , I was looking around fast trying to find my parents but they were no where to be found , we saw Spider rushing Kiri and Tuk off to safety .Once we got out side of home tree we saw a whole bunch of helicopters and a giant one surrounding the home tree .
Kiri-What the hell is going on!
Spider-Their gonna destroy home tree! We gotta get everyone out of here
Neteyam-What!? You knew about this the whole time !
Spider-I was going to tell you but every thing started happening so fast
Loak-Really spider !
Spider -Where's Jake !?*he looked around *

Kiri-Mom and dad are still in their trying to help people get out
Once I saw spider go back in to try to help people I went behind him to follow ,the toxins from the gas started fading down for people to get out more ,we both told where the rest of the clan to go , most of them ran out into the forest , once I saw my parents at a distance I called out for them running over then the next thing I know is an explosion came right in front of me , everything went black at that moment .

"Neteyam! Neteyam wake up!"

While my ears were ringing loud I could hear someone yelling my name shaking me , once the ringing stopped and I came back to reality I saw it was my parents ,I looked around and saw everything was on fire , people screaming for their lives ,we all got out to the forest but the waves from the explosion kept trying to force us to the ground .Once they stopped firing at the tree everyone noticed the leaves from the trees falling .
Jake-Shit! everybody go now the tree is gonna fall! Move move move !*he commanded*
I couldn't believe my eyes with everything that was going on , me , Loak ,Kiri , Tuk, and Spider all ran for our lives since Tuk was small and kept falling behind from her short legs I quickly put her on my back to keep going .
Tuk-Neteyam I'm scared!*she cried holding on to him*
Neteyam-I know I know ,it'll be over soon !*he tried to comfort her *
~Everyone made it to safety once the tree collapsed on to the ground , before it did all of them can see the ikrans flying away and some animals that were near by on the scene running .Everyone was heart broken now that their home was gone .. Neteyam thought maybe him moving away sooner was a lucky decision he made..but he was still going to be their regardless for his family and his people, his anger toward Nina grew 10Xs more after seeing what she done ,he was ready to kill that girl brutally .

Kiri-Our home ...it's ...it's gone *her voiced cracked *

~Loak was too in disbelief to say anything , Spider comforted Kiri while Neteyam kept hold of Tuk while she was crying scared

Loak-What'd we do now..

Jake-Theirs only one place left for us to go now..

Neteyam-Where to?

Neytiri-The tree of souls Nete..the great mother will know what to do ..that's the only place they can't reach us with their instruments