Chapter 1: WTF!!!

Hi I'm Kay, your average Naruto loving otaku. So Naruto loving that despite the exams I had to write I stayed up all night reading fanfics instead of studying for my exam. But being the amazing student that I am, still managed to get good grades. So imagine the shock I felt when my mom started screaming at me.

"YOU USELESS GIRL, YOU FAILED!"

"HOW DID I FAIL, I GOT 1 B, JUST ONE!"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM, NO DINNER TONIGHT. AND IF I CATCH YOU READING THAT STUPID WATTPAD, YOU WILL REGRET HAVING ME AS YOUR MOTHER!"

"WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I DON'T ALREADY!". Then I went to my room slammed the door and jumped on my bed. "I wish I lived in naruto, I wouldn't have to write all these exams all the time", I muttered as I fell asleep.
______________________________________________

Then I suddenly woke up with a tingling sensation under my skin, and I felt...smaller?(I'm 12 in my world) Also, THIS ISN'T MY ROOM!!
Okay, calm down, calm down.
There is a mirror nearby, I go to it and...WTF!!!

I look like Naruto, but at least I'm still female. I'm so confused. What happened?
Then I look out the window and and my fate is sealed...I see the hokage monument.
I've been transported to naruto, or in my case naruKO.
______________________________________________
So how was it? Was it bad? Please be honest but don't judge me as it is my first book. And warning, I have school and all so I might not update frequently but i'll try.