The Emerald

Teresa's POV

       Sonic, Tails, and I were in Wade's garage and I saw the worry and fear in Sonic's eyes. "Sonic don't worry. Light can defend herself." I said. "Yeah if she had that glow around her and if her leg wasn't injured." He said so I hugged him. "Light asked me to protect you for her incase this happened. I will make sure you and this adorable fox," I said lifting Tails up and giving him a hug. "Are safe." I said as they both smiled. Sonic showed us that his map has an emerald symbol on it. I grabbed Light's earring since it was poking my leg. I pulled it out and it was glowing along with Sonic's map and we saw a hologram of Longclaw.

Light's POV

      Knuckles pulled the wagon I was now stuck in since I can't walk without a crutch into a coffee shop. "Dr your back and you brought friends." Stone said. "Kidnapped." I said as Eggman looked at me. "What you did kidnap me you jerk." I said as he grabbed my chin. "Light until my machine is done analyzing your blood I think you should be kinder to me." Eggman said. "Go burn in heck." I said as he let me go. He, Stone, and Knuckles had their backs to me so I was able to grab my phone from my pocket. I put it on silent mode and quickly sent Teresa a message. I got out of texting and made it look like I was reading a book on my phone. When my sister Shade sent me a text.

Knuckles' POV

      I went to the human female with two different names, she was softly smiling and I saw why. A girl who looks identical to her except this one has black hair being held back, and brown eyes and she was holding a stick above a fire. "Stay safe sis." I heard her say as Eggman grabbed her phone. "If my sister or parents don't get a reply from me they will get worried." She said as Eggman was looking at the girl in the box and the girl next to me. He gave her back her phone and he sighed. "But if you text your friend I will find them." He said. "I sent a message to her parents telling them Teresa is safe." She said. "Good girl." He said. "Bite me psycho." She said.