Brothers and sisters

After dinner we went to sleep, I woke up to hear a horn and yelling. I put my braids in a ponytail and walked out the mauripod, I opened my eyes to see tsireya on her ilu and seeing tulkun spinning and jumping out the water. I smiled and waved to tsireya, she told me to get on her Ilu so I did. I sat behind her and grabbed her waist carefully, " Look there's my spirit sister!" She says pointing towards the tulkun. I smiled and let her got to her tulkun, I swam to the top of the water and looked at what she signed. I was happy and felt a type of way, she made me feel happy and I liked how nice and giving she was. I felt sad though because payakan wasn't there.

TSIREYA'S VEW----- 

I woke up because I knew what day it was, I clapped my hands and called my Ilu. I jumped onto his back and swam in the water, " EVERYBODY OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAVE RETURNED EVERYBODY THE TULKUN HAVE RETURNED" I said waving my hand while the horn goes off. Everyone comes out their mauripod and jumps into the water swimming towards their tulkun, all the tulkun jump and spin out the water and make noises. I smiled and glanced at lo'ak, I swam over by him and told him to get on my Ilu.

" Look my spirit sister!" I say smiling while pointing toward her, he said go ahead and talk to her while swam up to the top, " Hey sister, I see you" I signed " Sister!! I missed you" she replied making a expression with her eyes. " I met a sully boy" I said spinning around while laughing quietly, she spinned with me and we had a great time.