Introdution

George is ofc named George. His toxic bf is named Adel, his big brother is Karl and his best friend is Sapnap. Dream is Dream. Wilbur is Wilbur and Tommy is Tommy.
Their band is called 'the parade'.

(George's pov)

"For the love of god George! I already told you!" My boyfriend Adel yells at me.

I sit on the floor in the hallway on the way to my bedroom in my house with my boyfriend over me shouting as loud as he can right in my face.

"No! You can't go out! What's wrong with you!? Do you want to cheat on me or something!?" Adel continues to yell and I feel tears filing my eyes.

I hate yelling. It's always yelling. My mother and father always yelled at me, my brother and each other. And now my boyfriend.

"I-I'm sorry" I mumble and tears start flowing from my eyes.

I know he's toxic but I don't know what would happen if I tried to leave him. I also don't know what would happen to him if I left him.

"Yeah! You better be!" Adel yells and walks away into our living room.

I pick up my phone. Shakingly and crying typing my password.

When it's opened I run to the bathroom and lock the door.

I sit on the cold floor and pull my legs up to my chest. I go onto my big brothers contact. I call him breathing heavily.

He picks up after what feels like 2 hours.

"Hello?" My big brother Karl asks through the phone.
"K-Karl" I mumble.
"Oh my god George, are you okay!?" Karl exclaims.
"N-no, please come to my house" I whisper.
"Okay, breathe George, in and out, like we practiced" Karl instructes.
"Y-yeah" I say and take a deep breath.

Karl hangs up and about 5 minutes later there's knocking at my front door.

I sob into my legs waiting for the door to open.
The door opens and a scared Karl scoops my up in his arms. We sit together and take deep breaths together. I stop sobbing and start breathing normally.

"Get the fuck off of me!"
"Hell no! I should rip your head off right now! If I didn't care so fucking much about how George is right now I would stab you in the heart five times!"

"Y-you brought Sapnap?" I ask.

My brother and Sapnap had been together for about 5 months now and they were absolutely perfect for each other.

"Y-yeah, seems to be paying off" Karl says and sheds a tear.

We get ourselves together and Karl drives me to their house. I sleep in their guest room.

———————————————-
This is actually making me sad.
Like no joke I wanted to cry while writing this😭.
Anyway I hope u guys like this.
Not what I asked u guys if u wanted but I felt this was a better idea. And I couldn't get started on the other vampire book.

This hurts my heart. If u guys are in similar situation pls get some help. It's best for everyone.

Have a great day/night or whatever time it is wherever u are in the world.
Remember to eat, drink, sleep and take any medication u may need.
U are loved❤️

546 words.