1. AN INVITATIONNN

You're making some pasta for yourself when you get a message from poki.

Poki bear:

Hiiii, r u free, can you join among us with me and some others?

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Y/n                                                                                                                                                         sure, send me the code                                   

You join the game and see a bunch of people, including Sykkuno, Valkyrae, Poki, Pewdiepie, 

Jacksepticeye, Tina Kitten, Toast, and Gloom. You already knew most of these people so there were no introductions, just some, "omg hii, hey, and whatsup's". "Hi." You said, just hi. You noticed you were missing a person so you said, "Who's the last person?" "Corpse", Sykkuno responded. "Wait, sorry, who? I think I might've heard of them.". Everyone started shouting at your responde, you being clueless muted yourself. After a while it quieted down and someone joined. 

"Hi guys.", you heard a deep voice, you were pretty shocked but you responded quickly so no one noticed. "Hi, you must be corpse? Nice to meet you", you said with absolutely no expression in your voice. "HOW ARE YOU NOT SHOCKED?!", "WHATTTT", "NO WAY!", everybody started shouting, you just muted yourself.

Somebody started the game and you see a IMPOSTER on your screen, you saw that you were imposter with Gloom. Once you started the round you quickly went to admin to fake your task, then corpse, valkyrae, and sykkuno came in. You left but just as you left, you closed the door to admin. About 5 seconds later, a body was reported, 2 people were dead, pewdiepie and poki. 

"IT'S VALKYRAE!!", sykkuno shouted, you asked why and he explained that the doors closed as soon as you left admin, and him and corpse were together the whole round. Everybody said ok, so they voted out valkyrae. 3 down, 3 more to go. You followed Gloom and you saw sykkuno and corpse in medbay so you did a double kill and vented to electrical after sabotaging the lights. 

Toast reported the body and said, "I'm pretty sure it's Gloom and y/sm/n", Tina asked why, and he said he was in electrical and he saw gloom and you come from the top of electrical when he never saw you enter. You said you were in storage and somehow shifted the blame on him. Tina and jacksepticeye believed you guys so Toast got out. Suddenly, a big VICTORY flashed on your screen and everybody started congratulating you and you started a new round. After a couple of rounds and winning most the time (you're just like that ykyk), you left.