-14-

Hazel's pov:

By the evening, I was already in the car with Prescilla, after not seeing her since a month an few more days, I feel I might explode with emotions right now. I want to hug so tight that one of us might choke, but again, I cannot show people that I'm close with her. Especially not in front of the driver who is a loyal dog for the mafia kings, Korean mafia kings and definitely not in front of the buff man sitting right in front of me, on the passenger seat, stealing glances on her.

I took every belonging they brought for me, saying that I would like to have everything I used and was supposed to use. But I didn't bring the sex toys or anything like those, I want to concentrate on how to get out of the hell hole I will be going into. I'd rather die than to think of my men which causes me to miss them which does not help me in making a good plan against Amadore so that I can get all us four out of the dungeon of the devil.

"Here, these are for you both, a goodbye gift from us" Jung kook says, after parking his bike next to the car which dropped us to our 'supposed' home, and give us a pair of jewelry boxes.

"You guys don't seem to be the people to give 'good-bye' nothings to people, you seem the ones to ask 'your last wish apart from being alive' kind of people" I say eyeballing the boxes.

He grins "Hah, what a joke, but it wasn't funny. And this black one is for you, and the red is for, yo – Prescilla? Where is she?" his grin turns into a frown and I see behind him, Prescilla taking out our luggage from backseat, probably not hearing anything we have said.

"She's there" I point my finger towards her and take the black box and my luggage to the elevator.

I stand in front of it, waiting for Prescilla so we can go together to our apartment. I open the box after setting my bag down, and see a silver chain with a white pearl, surrounded by eight black stones and one not so black but black-ish stone. I flipped the necklace and saw a small – barely visible – green dot, may even be a light or something, on the stone. And my ass, I mean me, already have myopia and I haven't used my glasses since too fucking long and then looking at something so small makes my head go flying to the hell. It was as seeing a humming bird from literally five or more meters away from the spot the bird was. But don't worry, the power of my glasses were around 1 or something so it's no big deal unless I try to abandon them for so long that my eyes beg for mercy at the same time they curse me for not taking care of them.

What the fuck is taking Prescilla so long? Please don't tell me they're banging in the parking lot now, there are cameras around here for fuck's sake.

Prescilla's pov:

"You didn't tell me what Chap Stick you use" Jung kook said, hugging my waist from behind, I smiled and turned around in his arms and our lips met, again.

"I can't get enough of you Prescilla" he says in between the kiss. I pull out but am still holding him.

"Come upstairs, I'll give you my chap stick, use it as much as you want, I always bring extra chap sticks" I say and smile at him.

He leans in and again kisses me. "You make me obsessed by you day by day, Sil."

My heart missed a beat at the new nickname given by him. "Simple. Don't see me daily" I smirked, after pulling out for a breath.

"You make it sound so simple, Darling" he complains in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent, filing himself with it. "Besides, me and the old man are already obsessed with you, we might have it this way unless you decide to part ways and we let another women for us to get into pants with" I swear to the air around us I felt him smirk as he was teasing me and probably making me jealous.