Reward

This is based in the short ntr manga made by ratatatat74. Just like the previous, there will be karma for Alex and the ex girlfriend. I don't know the cheater girlfriend's name and the mc's name so I will make my own. The setting for the original is Korea and Western nation but the mc and cheater I just thought of making them Japanese.

Alex and Aoi are still pounding each other in front of Haruto who is still being tied up to a chair. He was horribly humiliated by his cheater girlfriend by comparing his small dick to a gigantic dick. Haruto had been crying until there are no more tears to shed. His emotions and soul left him as his eyes are dull and lifeless. He does not fill anymore pain, only numbness and cold. The sounds of moans finally stopped as the other two dress up.

Aoi: Thank you, Alex. Let's do this again~

Alex: Sure.

Aoi: Haruto, you like the show?~ Hmm?~

Haruto: ...

Aoi: What's wrong, loser? You lost your tongue?

Alex: He lost his soul. What do you want to do with him?

Aoi: Let him go. He is not worth my life.

Alex: Okay.

The new boyfriend came and untied Haruto. The ex boyfriend got up and quickly puts his underwear and pants back on. He opened the door and turned back to have a last look at Aoi before leaving. He gave her his last words which surprised her.

Haruto: It was a mistake to meet you in the first place. Have pleasure with him for the rest of your life.

Aoi: What...

He did not wait for her response and slam the door shut. It took 10 minutes for him to go back home as his tears come out again.

Haruto (in his mind): Why? Why did you change? What happened to you?

He reached home and opened the door to see his mother. She happily greeted him but immediately got worried when she saw his teary face.

Mom: Haruto, what happened?

Haruto: A-Aoi...

Mom: What about her?

Haruto: S-She...She...

His legs lost strength and he was about to hit the ground but his mother quickly ran to him and grabbed him. She rests his head on her shoulder and her shirt gets soaked from his tears.

Mom: It's okay. You don't have to say it now. Rest first, okay?

Haruto: M-Mom...

She helps him get up and walked up the stairs with him before he reached his room. He takes out his clothes and wrapped himself in the towel before going into the bathroom. His mother watched him in case he tried to do anything serious.

Mom: My boy, what happened?

She went back to the kitchen and cooked dinner for the two of them as his father is on overseas work for his company. Just as she puts the food on the table, he comes down all clean. Within half an hour, he finishes his meal but he never talked to her. He quickly washed his plate and went back to his room before she came in. She sat next to him and hugged him.

Mom: Please tell me.

Haruto: Huh?

Mom: Please tell me what happened.

Haruto: Aoi...She cheated on me.

Few minutes Later

Mom: My poor boy, you didn't deserve this.