Chapter 0 : Start 始める

The history of the Rahsia forest is a place located in the center of the country that unites the 7 main cities of the city, each of these unique and special that the differences from one another.

This forest hides unique beings that most of the citizens cannot see, but if they did see it, it would be something catastrophic that would scare each one of them with these beasts that could end them and all the surrounding country with their chaos.

But some citizens know the existence of these unusual beasts and those who know this will have the mission of ending these beasts, with which little by little they will end until none of these exist.

These people are hunters who are called Zavatras who eliminate each of these beasts with an element that they can use with a weapon that establishes their power, for years there have been several of these hunters who work for a secret organization...

These people are hunters who are called Zavatras who eliminate each of these beasts with an element that they can use with a weapon that establishes their power, for years there have been several of these hunters who work for a secret organization that is dominated as Rava. They control these hunters so that they kill these beasts and that the citizens never find out about them and what they do in secret.

The origin of these beasts goes back a long time in which it is said that the forest suffered a fatal forest fire and that all the beings that lived in this forest died, most of them believed that someone intentionally caused the fire and did it out of revenge towards a woman who took care of this forest, during this accident she died in the fire.

Little by little, the forest once again became a pleasant place, but with a mystery that continues to pass for years, it is how this forest that one day was in ashes grew normally again until it was once again a lush and beautiful forest.

Daiki is a new boy who arrived in the Asai city to continue his school cycle in his new institute called Hinokoku. He will continue with his studies and will be involved in the forest, where he will meet several people who will make his life not normal at all. Go into the forest.

The 12 people he will meet will make Daiki's life change from one day to the next and make him a person who will have to face the mystery of the forest and other mysteries that this special place has