~Chapter 1~

WARNING
•Cussing
•blood
•Misunderstandings
•cale being dense asf

INFO
"Red" : human speaking
"Red" : god speaking
'red' : human thought's
[Red] : the blue screen
"Red" : the ancient power's
(Red) : me
______________________________________

Footstep's echoed through the hall's of God of Despair's temple.

God of Despair had live broadcasted the room in hope's of gaining more despair when the hero,cale henituse,was defeated.

Watching through the screen everyone held they're breath at the heavy door and the one and only hero,cale henituse,entered.

Without a warning,cale Grabbed the golden plaque white star was sealed in and threw it.

In a puff of smoke,white star appeared looking around confused before breaking into a maniacal laughter.

"So this is where we end it?"White star asked.

Which Cale stoically replied
"Yes, this is the final battle to determine the winner and the loser."

"Funny that we end it Here out of all place's."

"It should finish where it started, shouldn't it?".

"Hah!,I guess it should,how ironic."white star replied.

Cale calmly dismissed him,"this is the final battle,one of us will win and other lose."

With that they rushed at each other, exchanging blow's and drawing blood.

Eventually,they were puffing and bleeding from multiple areas.

"Where's your weapon?"white star sneered.

"I could ask the same thing to you."

White Star stared looking offended,
"I don't need a weapon to deal with you".

"My response can be the same."

Cale then surrounded the core of the temple with the fire of destruction and melted it, destroying the temple before quickly moving outside,with the white star hot on his heels.

"You want to end it outside? I thought you didn't want your precious allies to get hurt?"

"I'm only doing this because it's necessary."saying that cale whipped out the dagger the world tree gave him and stabbed himself.

Cale barrow cried out in shock
" what the fuck are you doing?".

"Winning."cale henituse responded and used instant to stab white star directly in the heart.

"Looks like you won."blood was dripping down from the both red head's chest.

"Haahh"cale sighed.

"There isn't really a winner if we both die in the end,is there barrow?".

"Indeed"white star no,cale barrow replied.

"We will meet boths of our ends today."

"you Know if you weren't such an insane bastard we could have been friends or something"cale nonchalantly said.

Cale barrow was surprised he didn't think someone would say that to him not even once did someone thought of him as a human or Even thought about him being a friend.

It was very unusual to say that when they were both gonna die and they were both enemy's but cale just spoke without thinking.

Since cale's head was fuzzy he couldn't think much about it and didn't pay attention to what he just said but to be honest cale didn't really mind on what he just said because it was actually the truth.

barrow let out a laugh it was genuine
"Will then if we both see each other again we could become one or even more"all of a sudden barrow hugged cale.

Barrow didn't know what came into him but since he laughed for the first time ever and can actually feel emotion's that is new to him other than cold,rage,loneliness,empty, irrigation

Barrow wanted more of this unfamiliar feeling

"See you then my fated friend"barrow said.

"Yeah,yeah see you too bastard".

Cale and barrow are slowly vanishing turning into little light particles and slowly disappearing.

They were hugging each other even if it's the end for the both of them.

It was a beautiful scenery if weren't for the both of them actually disappearing.

Suddenly a black smoke rised to the both of them.
______________________________________
(Yeah it's a cliff hanger ╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭
And this is so freaking cute can someone draw the scene when they were hugging I would of love to see that (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠))