20

I nervously look around at the hall as everyone stares at me like as if I crawled out of hell.

I further walk inside and wave at a few familiar faces. After a few minutes, the stares subside and I wonder what that was about. Was there something on my face.

Is the gold to shouty.

Is the make-up too much.

Is my dress ugly.

Well of course its not. The dress is really gorgeous. It can't be ugly.

The song, The feeling by The Chainsmoker plays in the background and a few people sing along while I stare around boredly.

When does it start cause i'm feeling really bored.

I walk up to the table displayed with different kinds of food and snacks. I pick a donut with chocolate and sprinkles on top of it and take a bite.

As I munch on the chocolate goodness I look around trying to see if I'll spot Afiya, only to lock eyes with a pair of blue ones.

I swallow the piece of donut in my mouth still maintaining eye contact.

I'm not going to loose this one. He looks at me from head to toe with a certain look in his eye and i gulp at the intensity.

He proceeds to walk in my direction and my eyes widen in fear.

Oh my God. Why is he coming here?

I turn the opposite direction and walk towards a door at the right side of the hall.

I open the door to meet a toilet and I sigh in relief when I notice no presence behind me.

I turn back to the mirror and almost choke when I see him directly behind me with a smirk on his face.

Is he some kind of ghost.

I hastily shift to put some space between us while glaring directly at him.

He can't just come out of no where and pretend that everything's fine when we just fought a few days ago.

For crying out loud he's also in the girls restroom.

"Why are you following me?" I ask frowning.

"Because I want to." He replies with a sly smirk while coming closer.

"You do know this is inv- you look quite... ravishing today." He says cutting me off.

I blush at this comment and tuck a loose strand of my hair behind my ears.

"Thank you." I say to him completely avoiding eye contact.

He hasn't still answered my question though.

"Why are you following me?" I ask again with much seriousness in my tone.

He doesn't answer me but instead stares me down in which I reciprocate.

After a minute or so of glaring and what not he begins to come closer to me and bends down to my ear level.

"I want to taste you. That's why." He says to me rather shamelessly.

I take in a harsh breathe and tilt my head to his face to already see him looking at me.

I gulp and stutter out. "W-what?" I take another step back but only meet the hard cool tiled wall of the restroom.

He takes a step closer to me once again and averts his gaze down and I watch him in confusion as his eyes darken.. the more.

I look down too and find the folded part of the dress slightly dipped down showing my cleaveage.