chapter 2 Sie's pov

"A walk for real?" My youngest sister Ann whined,"Can't we just go to Starbucks or maybe McDonald's?"
Putting on my jacket I reasoned,"I think Kallie's idea is great, and we can get Starbucks after ."
"Fine but if I do not find one chicken (boy chick); that is a hot tamale. I will light you on fire future queen or not!" Ann screamed turning red .
Then, I felt powerful I told someone to do something and they actually did it!! OK Sie you can breathe OK breath. Well that felt good now let's go shall we?

"Yay let's go!!" Kallie hopped off. Being the shortest at 5 feet she looked like a sixth grader with the mind of Eisten ; well most of the time.Once she said if werewolfs have gods like the moongoddess the most have like a werewolf Satan right? It seemed true at the moment so 6 year old ann ( Kallie would be 7 I will be 8) gathered up the courage to walz over to 9 year old Josh the prince of all werewolfs and asked him ,' is there a werewolf Satan? ' then of course josh said,'no but there are mates soulmates of werewolfs.' And walked away.

In the path between the two clans\packs

"Mate." 3 husky voices commanded. Of course one grabbed me, then Ann and Kallie.

I looked up to see... Sean holding me , Lucca holding Kallie (nerd×nerd super cute), and Josh holding Ann

Ann was the first to react,"Hey I know you ; you are those werewolfs and mate ? Oh heck no!!! You guys are cute but for real? No nope bye later what ever I'm out!" She said before she grabbed my and kallie's hands and teleported us to our castle.

"Ladies? We are home with food!" My daddy yelled holding our special pizza ; olives, mushrooms, sausage, and ..... EXTRA SKINKING CHEESE!!!! Just because I am a flat thing (like size A- bra size and everything ) I still eat like honey boo boo's mama! We all sat down and ate with silence all you heard was Ann inhalling 6 pieces of pizza she eats like a 18 year old boy still she is 17.

" Anyway, when we took our walk we found some guys 3 actually, Josh Sean and Lucca . Our mates apperantly . I was thinking maybe we should go with them to settle wars you know for our kingdom's sake." Kallie blurted out .

Then all hell broke loose.