CEMETERY BABY

Girl that make me happy, a girl that make me cry
A girl that passed away back in 1985

It was dark in the house so dark that you wouldn't be able to see the person sitting at the stairs of the basement with an untrained eye

It was dark in the house so dark that you wouldn't be able to see the person sitting at the stairs of the basement with an untrained eye. The smell of rotting bodies filled the air. "..I should get this disposed of fast" the person stood up walking down to see a mangled body. Sighing as they started to grab the person wolf feet could be heard. "Heya Rookie,Mind helping me hide this?" Rookie nod his head leading his owner to a new spot to hid the body. Rookie dropped the shovel as he sat beside the new area allowing his owner to dig.

IN THE MORING

Light peaked through the house. Groaning could be heard from the person. Rookie nudged his owner's hand waking them and causing them to pet him. "Morning boy...guess I should clean up more?" Rookie nodded his head. The person stretched causing some bones to crack while they wobbly walked to the kitchen. "Morning Rufus" Rufus was chewing on his toy but barked at his owner. While their owner was making their breakfast the phone ring playing 'Cemetery Girl' by ICP.

"Ugh...Hello?" "Y/N!!! DID YOU SEE THE NEWS!?" "FUCKING HELL QUITE DOWN!" Y/N groaned as they chugged coffee. "Sorry.." "it's fine but what's on the news,you know damn well I don't watch that shit" "Well you know our math teacher? Well he's dead and schools not today!" "Oh wow...feel bad for his family" Y/N didn't,why should they feel bad for murdering a pedophile and rapist? They felt AMAZING.

Rookie and Rufus just ate their food happily as their owner had gave them their favorite. "Well I gotta go,ya know gotta take my two boys on a run" "Ah alright well be safe Y/N!" "Always" hanging up Y/N chuckled because of their friends naivety. "Alright boys. Imma get dress then we can go on a run" "BROOF" "ARF!" The brothers barking letting Y/N laugh as they went to go get changed.

Oh how the world is so STUPID sometimes,makes me wonder how stupid the hero's are when they can't find a serial killer in broad daylight.