『 4. limited edition 』

Thank you so very much for reading~~ 💜 please vote and comment~ ⭐️💬

Word Count: 2,924

⚠️Warnings⚠️ for those who may be triggered by: mentions of drugs and alcohol...
but they are very brief and subtle,

⌓ ⌓ ⌓

ˏˋ POV'ˎ
SOLEIL

Stunned, I observed silently as a silver-headed Namjoon shot Jimin a look of complete exasperation and yet, was still laced with a hint of amusement, brown eyes sparkling. All while these first few seconds of our encounter are taking place, my stomach erupts with a foreign sensation upon my peripheral taking note of two wide set eyes leaving scars where they burned into my dark skin.

Thank God I'm black, was the first thought that passed over my current state of mind as I felt bashful warmth flood the skin of my freckled brown cheeks. Surely if I were pale, all of my secrets would be painted over the canvas of my expression in vibrant crimson.

Kim Taehyung awaited the arrival of my gaze upon his, and I surrendered it to him quite easily. As our eyes locked for a mere moment, it felt as if an entire lifetime of conversations had been transferred between the glowing amber in his and the melting chocolate of mine.

Super awkward he isn't initially my bias but that ship is heading for entirely different waters now, I fantasized as my shyness forced my eyes to depart from the dreamboat who stood less than two feet from the position my glittering gown was draped over my crossed legs.

"For the third, and what better be the last time, I told you her name is Soleil," Namjoon stated matter-of-factly in reference to Jimin's bubbly exclamation.

"But she left a diamond earring behind while running away! It’s perfect!" Jimin defended with what seemed to be pretty solid evidence, if I'm being honest.

"And it was only like, twelve-o-three when that happened! Coincidence? I think not," Jin backed his younger bandmate with a facial expression so serious that I almost believed him.

Hobi then checked his Rolex and mumbled with furrowed brows, “Jin, I think your watch is broken, it’s like five in the evening. When was the last time you were outside-?”

"Yeah! And she's in a sparkly dress!" Jungkook threw in his two cents with an overly enthusiastic swish of his crystal champagne glass as if Hobi’s comment never happened.

"Okay, no one let Jungkook have anymore alcohol," Yoongi spoke up as his attention switched over to the youngest, hands buried deep in the pockets of his black slacks.

"On it," Jimin stated without wasting one second as he swiftly strode past Jungkook, swiping the champagne from his tattooed hand and throwing his head back in order to down the sparkling alcohol in one go before boldly taking the seat right beside mine. "So your tiny friend in the red dress, what's her deal?"