12

Brian, Jameson, and Dom stand under an abandoned overpass as they wait on Braga to show

"Well, the good news is, when we get this guy, you both walk out of here free," Brian says as he looks at Jameson and Dom.
"Is that what they told you?" Jameson asked him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

A while later they are at a warehouse meeting with Braga when the FBI raids the warehouse. Brian, Jameson and Dom see that Braga has an earpiece, someone is telling him how to be Braga, because he really isn't Braga.

 Brian, Jameson and Dom see that Braga has an earpiece, someone is telling him how to be Braga, because he really isn't Braga

Jameson and Dom are in the garage working on their cars, while Mia went out to get the groceries.
"Everyone's looking for you," Brian says as he walks into the garage.
"We're right here," Jameson tells him as he glances up at him.
"It's nice to see you've gone with the times and switched to electronic fuel injection. Looks good," Brian said as he looks at the car.
"Buster became a gear head," Dom says with a smile, causing Brian to shrug.
"I'm going with you both," Brian says as he grows serious.
"I don't plan on bringing anyone back," Jameson tells him as he sits his tool down, looking at him.
"I know," Brian replies with a nod of understanding.
"Hit that throttle," Jameson orders Brian, who does as told. Mia arrives home, before seeing Dom, Jameson, and Brian in the garage. Mia realizes what is going to happen before she rushes inside. Brian chases after Mia, causing Jameson to lightly smile. Mia and Brian go outside to meet Dom and Jameson in the driveway.
"How do you say goodbye to your only remaining siblings?" Mia asks Dom and Jameson as she stands in front of them.
"You don't," Jameson told her. "Come here." Dom pulls them into a hug. Mia stands in the driveway and watches them drive off.

Jameson sits on his hood as he holds the necklace that had been passed between him and Letty. Dom sits on the hood of his car while watching Brian throw rocks off the cliff before Gisele drives up.
"I thought you weren't gonna show up," Jameson says as he walks over to Gisele.
"You saved my life," Gisele tells him with a smile. "I'm willing to return the favor. This will help you get to. Raga." Gisele hands Jameson a piece of paper. "James. Going in there is suicide."
"I've got no choice," Jameson responded with a frown.
"You must of loved her very much," Gisele said before kissing Jameson on the cheek, then leaving.
"So this is where my jurisdiction ends," Brian spoke up as they lookout at the town below them.
"And this is where mine begins," Jameson says as he holds up the piece of paper.

Dom, Jameson, and Brian kill Felix for killing Letty and Hannah. Brian is hurt so Jameson leans him against Felix's car. Dom rushed over to them as Brian groans in pain.
"Just keep pressure on that. You'll be alright." Jameson said as they could hear police sirens and helicopters coming their way.
"You both gotta get out of here," Brian tells them as he looks between the twins.
"I ain't running anymore," Jameson tells him as he glances between him and Dom.
"I gotta ask you both something," Brian says as he looks between them again but mainly on Jameson. "You know I would have won that race if you didn't cheat, right?"
"You hit your head hard," Jameson said to Brian with a smile.
"Don't make me laugh," Brian says as he clutches his stomach.
"Dom, you should get out of here," Jameson told him as he looks at his brother with a stern look. "You've already been to jail because of me once, let's not make it a habit."
"I'll see you soon, James," Dom replied as he gives him a quick hug before Jameson moves Brian off of Felix's car. Dom takes off in Felix's at before the cops reach Jameson and Brian.