Luke goes on tour (part 2)

"Please baby, please be happy, I don't like seeing my princess being upset"
Luke started to bite his lip...he knew this turned you on...a lot, so he knew it would make you smile.You looked at him and pouted, and kissed you, he pushed you against your bedroom wall and bit your lip, you then went and led in bed and had a full on make out session. It took your mind off of everything that was going to happen tomorrow. When you woke up it was Sunday morning, you got up and started to put your clothes back on, you heard Luke wake up and then heard him muttering to himself saying how sexy you looked in your red underwear, you giggled which made Luke jump out of your bed and come and hug you and kiss your neck...you loved it when he did this. After you were both dressed, you went downstairs and had some breakfast, after this you knew what had to happen, you've been dreading this for weeks and now the time has finally come. You put Luke's suitcase into the car and drove him to the airport, you helped him get his bag out of the car and you went into the airport with him so you could say bye to Cal, Ash and Mikey...
"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Ash said whilst giving you a hug
"Not too bad thanks, you?" you said as you gave Mikey a hug, Calum gave you the longest hug out of the 3 boys, you were closest to him. Now it was the bit you were dreading...you turned to Luke and gave him a hug, he kissed you and look into your eyes and said
"I'll see you soon baby, I'll message you when we've landed...I promise"
"Okay, well you have a good time" you said softly trying not to make your voice sound like you were going to cry, you had to hold the tears in. You walked away and burst into tears, you felt a tap on your shoulder...it was Luke
"Baby?? What's wrong? He said giving you a hug putting his chin on your head
"I'm just, going to miss you soo much, thats all" you replied hugging him tightly
"Awh Y/N...I'm going to miss you more than you can ever imagine but I want you too know that I will always love you and no-one can ever replace you...I think of you all the time when I'm away and how much I can't wait to kiss you and how long I can hold you in my arms when I get back" he said hugging you tightly and kissing your nose. You heard Ash shout that Luke had to go, or they'd miss their flight...you had a quick make out with Luke before he went, he waved you goodbye and blew you a kiss, you smiled but because of what Luke said to you, before he left, you knew that the time would go more quickly.

----------
Sorry this one was only two parts! I hope you enjoyed it!