Chapter 3

It was a very nice morning. Angel had left before Ting or Tianji were awake. She had went out for a jog.

Angel got near the apartment and noticed a familiar cat. "Dikui!" Dikui turned around and looked up at her. "Meow." She giggled and picked him up. "Good morning. You went to exercise as well?" "No. I just had something to do last night." "You are a cat. Cats are more awake at night." She entered the building and went up to her apartment. She opened the door. "Ah! Dikui! Angel! You're finally back! I'm wondering where we're going today." She set Dikui down and he transformed back into his deity form. "Her life is so interesting! Online shopping, phone ordering, and countless television shows! Such a cozy life. We're plugging away to safeguard humans, while she lives a carefree life. Even the gods would envy her."

Angel sighed and shook her head. She blinked as the doorbell rang. Ting went to the door and opened it. "Ting, look down." Ting looked down to see tiny guys. The four little guys entered the apartment. "Hey! Wait! Who are you? What are those? What's happening?" Angel looked at what they made. "Wow. That's so cool."

Soon, the Food God appeared from the platform the little guys made.

""Welcome, Food God."" Tianji and Dikui bowed a bit. Angel stared at the Food God, arms crossing. "So, Mr Food God, what brings you here?" The Food God looked at Ting. "Routine inquiry, Su--" "Sir, our mission is going quite well." She looked at Tianji. "Are you sure about that? You're not getting much from just Ting. You need to learn more before you even think this is very helpful." Tianji looked over at Angel and blinked. "Huh?" "Life is more than her lazy life. I may have a job that requires me to be lazy, but I still do more than sit around."

The Food God looked over at Angel and smiled a bit. "Please help them with their mission." He disappeared and so did the little guys. Angel sighed a bit then saw Ting get ready for work. "You need Tianji, since he is your phone." "Ah. Right. Thanks Angel." Tianji transformed into Ting's phone and Ting caught him. She soon left the apartment.

Angel looked at the tv as it cut to something. "Mr Food, what makes the Food Group invest 980 million yuan in this field?" "It's my interest." "Hm..." She turned off the tv then looked at Dikui. "It's just is, Dikui. Come on. You can lay in my lap as I start streaming. I need to get back to my job." Dikui looked at her and nodded. He transformed into his cat form and jumped into her arms. She went to the bedroom and sat down. She set everything up as he went to sleep on her lap.

Hours went by with Angel gaming and Dikui sleeping.

Angel soon turned off her stream and stretched a bit. Dikui woke up, yawning and stretching. She looked down and giggled. "Time to eat." She picked him up and got out of her chair. She went to the kitchen and set him on the counter. "Tea?" "Sure." She smiled and started to make tea then cook chicken and rice. Ting and Tianji entered the apartment and just sat on the couch. "Tough work I take it. I had fun and Dikui slept on my lap." "Nice..." She sighed a bit, smiling a bit.

Ting went to get changed and Angel finished up dinner and their tea. She got out a soda for herself. She set the coffee table and Dikui jumped onto the floor. He transformed into his human form and sat down. She sat with him and smiled. Ting came back and they all had dinner together.