Trip!

"Park Jung Woo"

A professional called him and it made him stood up and

"Yes It is me"

he answered with panic.

Did he zoom out or asleep?

Everyone giggled expect me.

"Okay I get that you are Jung Woo. You will be partner with Hae-Yi for this assignment."

I looked at Hae-Yi and she looked a bit annoy.

Why? Doesn't she like captain??

And everyone got the partner.

Sun-ho was with Sunjae. And I am with Minjae. I walked to his place and said hi. And we sat down and discussed our assignment.

"What aspect of spouse do you want to avoid the most?"

he asked.

"Umm the one who don't know my value"

I answered.

"Totally"

he agreed.And he said his answer and we both went to another question.

"What aspect of spouse do you want?"

he asked.

"The one who love me for who I am and loyal one"

I answered. Just like that we finished our assignment. We finished early so we decided to talk a bit.

Author POV

"What aspect of spouse do you want?"

Sunjae asked Sun-ho who was looking at Hae-yi.And he answered

"Someone who likes money"

he gave her a smile and answered. Then he saw Seo-Ah and Min jae talking and giggling.He was kinda of upset but he tried not to. But he can't help but looking at them again and again. He got confused why is he feeling like that for Seo-Ah.

Back to Seo-Ah POV

The bell rang and we both walked from our class for lunch. I was talking with Min jae and heard my name.I saw Sun-Ho and Yong-ll.

"Let's go and have lunch"

he said.

"Oh today I will go with Min jae. We are going to have pizza and also we will visit the bookstore. B.A.Paris released a new book!! I will see you guys later bye"

I waved at them and walked outside with Minjae.

After eating and buying some books. We walked along the side walk. And we got a notification from our phone.We received a poll for our trip. Of course I click yes.

                                                                 *************

I was on our bus waiting for other. I sat down at the back. i was early. Only Woochan oppa and Cho-Hee unnie were there. I was listening to my playlist until someone sat beside me. it was Min jae.

"Oh Annyeong Minjae"

I greeted.

"What are you listening?"

"Oh IU blueming"

"I like it too."

"Really"