𝟎𝟎𝟏 : 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬

❝ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴛ. ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ❞

━━━━━━━━

Author pov

The air of the abandoned building was now clear and clean smelling, but the condition of the said building is quite poor as one could say, but it seems the residences could handle it fine despite only living here for a mere night sleeping on a old dusty bed with loose springs in it and a bumpy surface, the blanket that laid on the bed was thin and ichy but it seems the prefect and cat have already adapted this place that they were tossed into.

" Hey, Grim. do you mind passing over the salt ? " the young black haired prefect said as she was given a meal from that irritating headmage that threw her in here and think it was a good idea to have her work for her stay in the school, he was pretty much tossing a random job on her that won't even get her paid for the work, you could say this is unfair towards the young woman.

She waited for a response from her companion who is known to be named as 'grim' to hand over the salt, it was silent for quite a while before  she turned her head, finally noticing that her companion wasn't even on the shaky and almost broken table. The girl let out a sigh as she got up from the table and walked out of their so-called ' kitchen ' and up the broken stairs towards and towards the bathroom.    

She was honestly expecting grim to be grooming or something a cat does, but NO she saw something completely different from what she expected to see.

She grabbed a lit candle that was resting on a random drawer in the hallway and opened the door that led to the bathroom, she could hear faint breathing coming from the floor as she looked around, she walked farther into the room only to feel herself almost trip over a soft yet hard object but thankfully lands on the other side of what she almost tripped on.

She looked down at the blank floor sweating, she crouched down and brought the candle closer to the ' thing ' on the floor, only to see what looks like a...

" IS THAT A THIGH !? " she screamed as she saw a jet black outfit that had a bit of blue fabric on it, and a little opening where it showed a bit of skin, she covered her mouth and blushed while looking at the stranger closely. She got up and tried to look for the face of this stranger by walking around, trying carefully not to wake them but of course it was kind of impossible due to the wooden floors being worn out and not in the right condition.

The young girl felt a hand creep onto her leg and tripped her onto the floor and dropped the candle she held, making the flame go out and revealing darkness once again. She felt her hands being pinned above her head and legs being restrained by some strong legs that kept her down on the floor, she tried to kick the person off of her but of course failed.

A sudden blue light started to glow from the stranger holding her down, her attention shifted to the bright blue strings that were tightly being wrapped around her wrists. She of course tried to get out of the ropes and kick the stranger with strangely big thighs, she finally managed to land a large blow on the stranger by kicking them in the chest somehow.

The person let out a gasp and held their ' ehem ' tit in pain and looked at the girl who managed to land a blow on them, the glowing strings glowed brighter in their hands and lit the room, it was now bright enough to see who this stranger is.

" You're quite an interesting catch. probably the only enemy to land a blow on me... and quite a powerful blow as well... " ( name ) said with a playful smile.

' oh shit he's hot- '

━━━━━━━━

( omg a new book being released in only a day???? damn )