4

I was sat in the changing room getting my PE kit out of my bag. I had forgotten that I had PE today and put on some embarrassing boxers on by mistake. I was waiting for everybody to leave before I got changed so that they  wouldn't see. Elijah walked over to me wearing only red camouflage boxers, he always wore camouflage for some reason.

Elijah was very confident so it didn't bother him to walk around in underwear

Elijah was very confident so it didn't bother him to walk around in underwear. He asked, "What are you waiting for?". I dragged him into one of the shower stools. "Have you got any spare boxers, please" i asked desperately. He then pulled down my trousers in one swift motion and laughed quietly. I was wearing bright pink boxers with hearts on them.

They were too big for me and made my dick look really small

They were too big for me and made my dick look really small. "I do have a spare but only if you don't make any noise" I was confused but agreed. He then grabbed the waistband of my boxers and hung me on a hook. By nuts were in so much pain already when elijah punched me in the balls 5 times. I was silently crying, Elijah left the shower to go get the boxers out of his bag. I hope he doesn't leave me here. I cupped my nuts as they dangled in my boxers. Elijah walked back in with his outstretched hands holding a pair of red diesel boxers matching the ones he was wearing.^ image above^ " be grateful I always carry a spare." He told me. "Thank you, you're a lifesaver." "Not so soon, I still want to do one more thing," He then punched me in the balls again, " put your hands in the air," I slowly fid as he demanded. He the yanked my boxers down, taking them off completely. Elijah already new my dick was small, from another time, so he wasn't surprised. He chuckled to himself before putting them over my face so I couldn't see. He messed with my penis a bit then I felt him put the boxers on me. The boxers on my head were taken off  and J found myself wearing the red camouflage boxers that elijah was wearing earlier. I cringed at the thought of wearing his sweaty boxers. I saw him in the boxers I was supposed to be wearing and he looked good. We then walked back into the changing room in our matching boxers ti get ready for PE.