Introductions

TYRA'S P.O.V.

I looked at all the guild choices infront of me. Medium sized houses and smiling people infront of them. The one in the very back was huge and the people infront were laughing and messing around. "Which guild do you choose?" The Mod asked. "Kiyamone Hall." I spoke. The people turned and smiled. I smiled and once I was allowed to I ran to that guild in the back. "Hi!" They all said. I waved. "I'm Alec." Said a tall person. She looked 19. Red hair. Glasses. She looked awesome. "I'm Leon." Said a brown haired boy. He smiled big and held a box with chocolate in it. He ate a piece. "I'm Music. Glad you chose us!" She said hugging me. "I'm Cassandra." A brown haired girl said. "I'm GG." said a blonde haired boy. "We can finish introductions later. I'm Poet, Guild Master. Follow me I'll show you to your room and then we shall celebrate you joining KH." A dark brown/black haired boy said to me. I smiled and nodded. "Your name is?" He asked as he led me to my room. "Tyra." I said quietly. "Cool name." Poet said. "Thanks." I said. "We do a truth or dare game when we get a new member. So I hope you enjoy." He said with a smile. I nodded and smiled walking into my room.

I closed the door and looked around. The white room flashed and turned everything black or a shade of purple. The lights were purple. "Cool!" I said. I went to the closet and saw a bunch of shirts that looked awesome. Then I saw a dark purple and black dress that went to my knees and was frizzy and had the effect of looking torn. "Ill wear this." I say to myself. "The truth or dare game with begin at 9:30. Everyone will need to be in the family room by then. Thank you." Poet said over the announcements. I took off my clothes I was provided and put on the dress. It was strapless and fit nicely. I found a pair of kneehigh boots that laced up my legs. "Looks cool." Said a voice. I turned to look at my door and jumped slightly. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see anything! I just wanted to check on you. I swear I knocked." Leon rushed. He seemed to start blushing from embarrassment. "I smiled and turned down my music I had turned on. "Its fine. You just startled me." I said. "Oh ok. The game starts in two minutes and I was sent to take you to the family room." Leon says with a smile. I nod. We leave my room and go down the stairs. When we reach the family room I'm glad to find I'm not the only one who put on a dress. All the girls put on a dress. I sat on one of the couches between Cassie (Cassandra) and Mus (Music). "Tyra gets to start since she is new here." Poet says. Everyone nods and looks at me. "Um....GG, truth or dare?" I ask him. "Dare." He replies. "I dare you to...kiss Mus." I say. GG smiles and Mus starts blushing. He stands and walks to her leaning down and kisses her gently on the lips. 'This guild is awesome!' I think to myself.