Extra Chapter: Introductions.

Introductions:

You are Y/n, a sweet and laid back girl (sorry male readers!! :< ).
You are 18 for the sake of the story😌✨
You are fairly lazy yet kind and often wear comfy clothes also sometimes wearing more edgy looking stuff. (There's not much too you as most things are your choice when it comes to favorite things etc)

This is Doi, rather known as Punk Doi or Punky/Punk, also Doi ofc.
He is 19 in this story.
He acts like a normal punk would and is fairly harsh and rude.
He wears mascara and eyeliner, often making it look fairly cartoonish with thick triangles under his eyes (those being made with makeup)
He likes anything punk and something to do with breaking the rules, he finds murder and torture normal and absolutely despises love because of the yk lovey dovey and sweet nature of it.
He ended up becoming friends with y/n after they met and found out they both have the same interests regarding gore and murder, also after y/n showered him with compliments on how cool of a person he was after he got frustrated at something.
AHEM- Hates physical affection and anytype if affection tbh AND ANDDD and smokes

(Also you guys have been friends since you were 15 and he was 16! ^^)
________________