The Start of My Second Best Story (Hopefully)

Tokyo, Japan
2005

Kaini Tsutsumi takes a drink from her beverage in her nightclub, looking down on everyone, with a disgusted look. A young man then walks up to her, and smiles.

Man: "Hello there ma'am."

Kaini: "Aren't you a little too young to be in a club like this?"

Man: "I think you're thinking of a different type of club."

Kaini: "Can I help you with anything kid?"

Man: "I just wanted to know if you'd join me for a dance."

Kaini: "A dance?"

Man: "You seemed miserable, so I thought that maybe a nice dance would make you feel better."

He reaches out his hand with a warm smile, making Kaini smile slightly. She takes his hand and joins him on the dance floor.

Kaini: "You know, I never caught your name."

Man: "Does it matter? I don't think you're gonna see me again after tonight."

Kaini: "Well there aren't a lot of kind gentlemen like you around this city. It'd be nice to know at least one."

Izuku: "The names Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya."

Kaini: "Haven't I heard of you before?"

Izuku: "You may have."

As they continue their dance, Izuku brings her in slightly closer.

Izuku: "I was assigned to assassinate you for your involvement with the Todoroki Crime Family."

Kaini looks at him shocked, as Izuku continues.

Izuku: "Five minutes ago I poisoned your drink with enough sedatives to kill a horse. Suprised you haven't been feeling dissy yet to be honest."

Just then Kaini's head begins spinning, and her sight becomes disoriented. Izuku sits her on a couch, as she stares at him unable to move.

Izuku: "I do hope that your last dance was a good one. I usually don't give my targets a nice time before they go."

Kaini's eyes slowly close, as she dies on the couch. Later, a security guard sees her vitals flatline, before getting a shiv in his neck. He knocks on the security room, and shoots the guard inside, once the door opens. He plugs a hard drive into the main computer, and opens schematics for a missle. He then radios to his partner, Denki Kaminari, about the schematics.

Izuku: "Denki, you seeing this?"

Denki: "No, the images aren't coming through yet. What is it?"

Izuku: "It's a missle. It kinda looks like a massive di-"

Denki: "Focus Midoriya."

Izuku: "Right, sorry. Anyways, these are just schematics, they were gonna make this thing in two years from now. Crisis averted?"

Denki: "Yeah. I guess so. Time for you to come back, a parachute is waiting for you on the roof."

Izuku: "Gotcha. See you in hour."

And just like that, Midoriya heads to the roof, unaware how majorly screwed his life would become tomorrow.