Chapter Three

Oceanna wanted to help, but she doesn't know how. She thought,' what if there is a cure? I have to do something. I can't let kelvin die''. She went to her room to think of how she can save kelvin.

The next morning, oceanna went to kelvin room to see him. Susan barge into the room. She saw oceanna, she asked, and ''how is he?''.Oceanna replied,' well..........it's hard to say from the looks on his face''. She sobs .Susan suggested, ''Why can't we consult from a sorcerer?''.Oceanna looked at Susan for a while to know if she was serious about what she just said. Oceanna answered,'' Because father doesn't associate with anything magic''. ''We have got to take risk when it is necessary. We have no choice but to give it a trial to save my brother's life. Damn the consequences. I will Take it' 'said Susan who was breathing fast with fear in her. ''Alright. Do you know anyone? Asked oceanna....''No, but I can try and find one' replied Susan. Oceanna asked with concern,' how will you get the sorcerer without letting father know or anyone knowing' 'Susan replied,' leave that to me. Cover up for me while am gone. I will be back before you know it. Susan left. Oceanna sat beside kelvin stroking his hair.

King William sent for oceanna and Susan but only oceanna appeared before him. ''Where is Susan?' asked the king. Oceanna stammered, ''um.....Susan? Err... She went to the garden to spend some time alone. You know what happen really to kelvin hit her hard'' The king looked at her. Oceanna looked elsewhere because she can't maintain eye contact for long. She quickly changed topic.' Do you have any idea who sent the strange knight? Your majesty? 'The king sighed and stood up.' I really don't know neither do I know which girl he was referring to''. The both of them discussed some issues but oceanna mind wasn't in the conversation. She thought, ''I hope Susan make it in time' 'She came back to reality. She told the king, she wants to be excused. The king agreed. The king was still in distress concerning his son.

In the evening, Susan came into kelvin's room. Oceanna was so happy and she embrace Susan. She told oceanna,''the woman will be here' 'Wait! You mean she did not come with you?. We are running out of time.' said oceanna. Out of frustration, Susan yelled at her, ''WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! The woman will be here! Don't ask me further question' 'An elderly woman in her dark cloak appeared in the room. Oceanna hurriedly asked,' please ma'am can you cure him? 'The elderly woman went to where kelvin was laid and placed her hands on his forehead, down to his chest, enchanting words. She stopped. She turned to Susan and oceanna. She spoke, ''this is not just an ordinary wound. His heart is poisoned' 'POISONED?!''Shouted Susan and oceanna in unison. The elderly woman continued,' yes poisoned. The sword used by the man was forged from an ancient snake venom. The death of this young prince is meant for someone else. I cannot heal what is beyond my power.''....Susan yelled in anger, ''what! So you are just going to let him die?''.Oceanna asked in a calm manner,' is there any cure for him?''. The elderly woman smiled at her saying, ''my dear child, you already have the cure ''.The elderly woman vanished. Irritated by what just happened, Susan said, ''this is absurd''. She walked out angrily. Oceanna was in deep thought. The words of the old woman echoed in her thought,' you already have the cure' 'the look on the elderly woman face was quite assuring.

''we have just one day left and still haven't found no cure' 'said oceanna as she look out the window to the open sky. She looked back at kelvin, went and sat beside him and fell asleep.

After a few minute, she slowly raised her head up, stood up, and open her hands wide and said,''Lueth buni cies arisum''. That moment, her hair was radiating from the light. A strong glamour of light filled the room, then went dim. Kelvin opened his eyes. Oceanna was over joyed. She ran to tell the king but kept what happen to herself. They rushed to his room.' This is a miracle' said King William was in tears and went to hug him.' How did this happen?' asked Susan in astonishment.' I don't know, I just feel so much better' 'said kelvin.