Chapter 13🌷

Hyuna went to her room but she kept a photo of Jikook. She hide it so that Jeongguk couldn't see, cz the little girl is getting too much Curious to know the reason behind these photo.

 She hide it so that Jeongguk couldn't see, cz the little girl is getting too much Curious to know the reason behind these photo

(The photo Hyuna stole from that album)

"Seems like Appa & uncle Jimim know eachother early. But why Appa don't tell mommy?"
She was holding the picture & thinking about these. She heard some footsteps so she quickly hide that photo inside her drawer. She saw her mommy was coming. So she quickly hide that photo and running towards Minji.
"Mommy I missed yu a lot. Did yu bring candies for Yuna?"

"I missed you too love. Did you trouble you nanny? Where is your Appa!"

"No mommy I was a good gal today. Appa is on the rooftop."

"Okay honey. I should go & change. I'll make something delicious for dinner okay? Love you." Minji said & left.

Time skips

Hyuna was walking with her nanny beside a playground road. Soon she looked a big silver car was standing on the opposite side of that road. She saw Jimin was coming out from the car.

"Uncle Jimim!!!! Uncle Jim!" Hyuna was calling Jimin but JIMIN couldn't notice it because he was talking with someone in phone. Felix was also with Jimin so he noticed the scream.

"Jimin someone is calling you."

"Who! Where?"

"There's a little girl over there screaming your name. Do you know her by any chance?"

Jimin looked around to search her bt finally his eyes fell into Hyuna. So he quickly crossed the road & went to Hyuna.

"Hey Hyuna babe! Gwenchana? Where are you going"

"Yess uncle Jimim im fine. I was walking into park & saw you again today hehehe!" Hyuna giggled.

"How're you cutie? How's your mom?" Jimin asked her

"Mommy is fine Uncle Jimim. But why yu don't ask me about Appa too uncle Jimim?" Hyuna pouted.

Jimin was stood still but soonly he ignored the question.
"Your mommy is my friend so I asked about her. I don't know your Appa."

"But you know Appa too before us. Yu are also appa's friend. Yu lie why?" Hyuna asked him.

"No Hyuna I don't know him. Why don't we go & have ice cream would you like that ?" Jimin asked her.

Hyuna was still a little girl to judge anything so she forget about all the incident those happened few hours ago. She got excited & went with Jimin near a ice cream shop. Jimin was kinda confused what Hyuna told to him. He shrugged off that thought & also call Felix to join.

"So you know her? What's your name kid?" Felix asked Hyuna.

"I'm not kid. I'm big girl Ajusshi!"

Jiminie laughed bcz Hyuna was angry at Felix so she called him Ajusshi. He started to bully Felix too.

"Hey! I'm not Ajusshi. I'm your Jimin Uncle's lover." Felix stated him to Hyuna.

"Uncle Jimim! Tell him to not call Hyuna Kid. Okie?"

Jimin chuckled and cooed at her cuteness. Jimin bought Hyuna ice cream and dialed Minji's number.

"Hello Minji! How're you? I'm with Hyuna right now. My boyfriend is also with me."

"Owh Jiminie! I'm fine. I just reached home. Where are you guys right now?"

"We're at playground road. Should we wait ?"

"Yeah I'll take 10 mins! Bye."

After 10 min

Minji pov:

Minji reached there. And saw Jimin with Hyuna. But what she saw she wasn't ready for it.
"What's he doing here with Jimin? So Jimin's boyfriend is Felix?" I thought in mind.

"Hey Hyuna long time no see." Jimin smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah it is. How're you guys?"

"We're fine! Oh yeah Minji meet my Boyfriend Felix!, Felix that's Minji my personal designer. She ranked 1st position in this year."

"Oh I see! It was nice to meet you Minji." Felix exclaimed me.

I felt kinda uncomfortable. I was also sad but I don't know why I'm feeling like this. He's my fucking ex come on Minji! I can guess he didn't tell Jimin that I was his ex. Jimin is such an angel person I don't know why out of the million people why Jimin choossed Felix.

"Minji why don't you join dinner with us? And don't forget to bring Hyuna also." Jimin invited me.

"Uncle Jimim! My Appa will also join with us. You forget to invite him again." Hyuna pouted to Jimin.

"Hyuna stop! What are you saying. That's not a good manner baby. Jimin I've a meeting tonight. We can't join sorry for that." I told to Jimin.

"I'll cancel the meeting. Don't worry! Jiminie they'll join us don't worry." Felix suddenly spoke.

"Yess Minji I'm not gonna hear any excuse from you. You guys are joining with us. But Felix why you said you'll cancel her meeting.?" Jiminie asked

"Don't forget she's a great Designer under my company. I'm vise president of that company. I never knew who's the top ranked designer of the company. But now I found out she's you're friend so it will be nice to have a dinner together." Felix exclaimed.

I was getting angry on him. Like was he teasing me? Whatever how can I say no to Jimin he'll mind for sure. I'll feel uncomfortable around them so I must also bring Jungkook with me.

"Okay Jiminie we'll join the dinner with you. Hyuna let's go home." I exclaimed to Jimin.

"Okay Minji! Don't forget at Sharp 8.
Serendipity restaurant." Jimin told me.

I nodded and took Hyuna with me.
Hyuna was looking excited I can feel it. But how I'm gonna convince Jungkook. He don't like to go outside or meet new people. He don't like to interact with people that much. I don't know how to explain Jungkook.

Time skips

"Jungkook! We're going out for dinner tonight. My friend invited us. So please don't deny me. Please get ready Hyuna is joining us too."

"Why? You know I don't like to interact with people that much. I'll feel uncomfortable around you friend place. You and Hyuna should visit. I'm not going." Jungkook told me.

"Jungkook please don't say no to me. I promised them. And we're joining Jimin's dinner so you won't feel uncomfortable. Hyuna also want to go with you. So please don't disagree."

"No I'm not going either."

"Please Jungkook! His boyfriend will also join with us. I will feel empty without you. So please join with us too."

Jungkook pov:

What did she said? Jimin's boyfriend?? Who it might be. So he's bringing his boyfriend too. And what if Hyuna told something to Jimin Infront of everyone we'll be screwed. I think I should join them. Fuckk! It's gonna be tough for me. But I've to be strong. I pray Hyuna might not tell anything about those pictures. Shit. I'm in a bad position right now.

"Okay I'll join! Don't worry." I finally said to her.

End of the chapter.

Spoiler alert:

"So Minji did you told Jimin about our past...?

"hh-hyung thanks for joining dinner.....

"Jiminhhh! You're not suppose to cling around that much with your boyfriend....... I'm not your hyung...

Hi my Buns!🖤
Let's see what happens next.
Keep voting & commenting.