Kaiser x Ness |• don't cry •|

Isagi Yoichi joined Bastard Munchen a few days ago. Kaiser seemed to be good with it, which kinda annoyed Ness. Since then, Kaiser started not to pay as much attention to the half magenta haired boy. And that made Ness feel really sad and replaced.

After practice, and of course after not receiving any attention from Kaiser. Ness went to his dorm. He most of the time had the comforting smile showing on his face. But that wasn't what he truly felt. He felt sadness, anger and jealousy. He was happy sometimes. However that wasn't the case for now, the fluffy haired boy was about to burst out crying on the practice field with all the team there. And Kaiser seemed to notice, so Ness wanted to leave early.

As soon as he closed the door. Ness started whimpering, still holding his tears, he ran to the bathroom to take a shower, hoping to calm down. But it got even worse.

After cleaning up, he threw himself on the bed and finally let his tears stream down his face. Biting his wrist so no-one heard him. His pillow getting stained by his warm, burning tears. What was he even doing?

Kaiser knew his teammates, especially Ness. He knew his body language since he's around Kaiser all the time. Ness always treated Kaiser like a king, which the blond and blue haired didn't mind, however he sometimes exaggerated.
Since he knew Ness so well, after seeing how miserable he looked on the field, Kaiser went straight to Ness's room.
*knock* knock* "Ness you there?"

Ness flinched at the sudden reaction he didn't expect. He quickly wiped his tears off and ran to the door with a 'smile' on his face.
"K-Kaiser!" his voice was still so sore that it cracked, and Kaiser noticed it. "Ness, you good?" Ness nodded aggressively. "Are you sure?" Ness didn't respond. Kaiser was actually worried this time, Ness has been crying, it was written all over his face. That's what Kaiser thought.
"Can I come in then?" Kaiser got annoyed with Ness lying to his face, so he wanted to know the truth.
Ness got out of the door way and let Kaiser come in. The taller one imidiately saw the wet stains on the pillow. Ness had puffy eyes. It was obvious.
Suddently, the shorter one couldn't hold his tears anymore as they we're streaming down his face, still keeping his everyday smile in front of Kaiser. He must have looked so pathetic, he tought.
"Ness, tell me the truth, it's obvious you've been crying." Kaiser felt sorry somehow, as if it was his fault for making his friend cry. The taller one wanted to know the reason.
Ness looked down crying, biting his lip to keep him from letting out any sounds.
Kaiser pulled his hair making him look up, Ness now facing Kaiser's beautiful blue eyes.
"Tell me"
Ness muttered something, but Kaiser couldn't hear it.
"Louder, Ness"

"What does Isagi have t-that I don't?.." Ness repeated again as his voice cracked in weakness. Kaiser went silent. Is that really what was going through Ness's mind?
"I always admired you, and did everything for you...." Ness couldn't hold his tears anymore. Biting his lip again, Kaiser saw blood coming from his mouth.
Suddently Kaiser hugged Ness tight gripping his head on his shoulder.
"Don't hold it in"
After hearing Kaiser's words, Ness burst out crying, almost ripping the other's shirt. As soon as he let go of his lip, he started scream crying, letting his thoughts out to Kaiser.
"I did anything to interact with you, K-Kaiser, why are you suddently giving Isagi attention?.." he barely managed to finish his sentence through his tears going down his pretty face, staining Kaiser's shirt next to his beautiful blue rose tattoo.
Kaiser was amazed, he remained silent as Ness spilled the toughts out of his head. The blonde replayed the whole day in his mind, Ness does anything for him. Ness didn't deserve this, after all he does for Kaiser, to get ignored? How stupid was he to not realize it? Kaiser tought, blaming himself for Ness's tears.
"Ness, it's my fault, I should be grateful to have someone like you by my side. You did everything for me, and in response I treated you like garbage" Kaiser held Ness close, embracing him with his warmness. "I'm sorry, really". He said. "No, I shouldn't be this selfish, I-" Ness got cut off by Kaiser's words.
"Shut up, you really deserve it Ness, stop putting yourself down for others." the blonde started going his hand through the other's soft hair.
"I don't do that..."he said, falling exhausted into Kaiser's grip. "What do you mean, it's exactly what you're doing with me, idiot~" Kaiser said.
"I- really like making you happy, and your attention..." Kaiser hummed, slightly blushing at Ness's words. "Do you know how much I love you, Ness?" Ness turned red as he looked up at Kaiser. "I like it when you're all around me, not letting others disrespect me." Ness remained speechless. Just then, Kaiser pulled him closer and kissed him, Ness raising on his toes to get to the other's lips. Now they truly loved eachother. They stayed like that for a while until Kaiser pulled apart. "I wanna cuddle" he said hugging Ness tight. They went to Kaiser's dorm, because he still needed to shower first. After the blonde showered, he gave Ness his black hoodie. The magenta haired boy could smell the other's everyday perfume through it, which made him blush a little. Kaiser put on a hoodie too and got into bed hugging Ness and pulling a blanket over them to keep it warm.
Ness was really happy at that state, snuggling into Kaiser's chest. The blonde hugged Ness tight keeping him warm as his puffy eyes closed drifting into sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________

Hope you liked it!
.
.
980 words!