ASBU 1

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are two different people and are also opposite

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are two different people and are also opposite. Taehyung likes hanging out and partying but does good in school. Jungkook, on the other hand, likes to be alone even though, he too, have many friends. He also does good in school.

People at school had never seen the two cross paths nor even be at the same class. Well, maybe because they have different courses. People have seen their friends interact but never seen Jungkook and Taehyung interact nor be at the same place.

"Aigoo~" Jungkook hears, making him look up. He sees his friend, Mingyu, looking at him with his arms crossed, shaking his head. (Their welive together 😭)
"What is it, Gyu?" Jungkook says as he looks back at his notes, ignoring Mingyu.
"Wow, you're just going to look at me one time?" Mingyu says as he sat down at the chair next to Jungkook.

"I've seen your face many times, Gyu..." Jungkook says, chuckling.
"You're so mean, Kookie" Mingyu says as he cupped Jungkook's cheeks, lifting his head up.
"Gyu, you can clearly see I'm studying here" Jungkook says, sighing.
"I know that, but how about you go out sometimes, Kookie! Your mom and dad told me they want you to go out, you can't always be in your room" Mingyu says, squishing Jungkook's cheeks.

"Did mom and dad told you that?" Jungkook says, surprised.
"Yes! You know how close I am to your parents!" Mingyu says and Jungkook removed his hands away from his face.
"Aish, I know that but I need to finish this..." Jungkook says and Mingyu huffs, looking at the other's notes.

"How about this" Mingyu pauses and Jungkook looked at him in confusion.
"How about a deal? If I help you finish this... You're going to the party with me? Deal or deal?" Mingyu says and Jungkook sighs.
"Do I even have a choice?" Jungkook says and Mingyu just smiled at him.

"Ugh, fine! You're so annoying"