ASBU 5

"Thank you so much, hyung

"Thank you so much, hyung... Those food at the party... Was kinda... Unappetizing..." Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"It's okay, baby... Those were probably touched by many people" Taehyung says as he caresses Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook had told his parents that he's going to stay at Taehyung's house since there was no school day tomorrow.

Yes, both of their parents knew about their relationship and is okay with them being together. Jungkook sat down on Taehyung's bed as the older went to look for clothes so that the younger would be more comfortable.
"What would you like to wear, love?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smiles.

"Anything, babe... As long as its comfortable" Jungkook says as he turns on the television and ate his food. Taehyung got back and kisses the top of Jungkook's head as he places down the clothes on the bed.

Jungkook eventually changed into the clothes, walking out of the bathroom after removing his makeup. He looked at Taehyung and posed, making the older laugh. Jungkook smiles and watches as the older opened his arms before jumping on the bed.
"Aigoo~" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiles.

"Gosh, I missed you so much" Taehyung says as he peppers Jungkook's face with kisses.
"Sorry for not seeing you for a week, hyung" Jungkook says and Taehyung scoffs.
"Nonsense, you were busy with your study... And you had an exam" Taehyung says and Jungkook smiled at him.

"Thank you" Jungkook says and Taehyung looked at him in confusion.
"For what, love?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook chuckles.
"For understanding and for being the best boyfriend to me" Jungkook says and Taehyung kissed his lips. Jungkook looked at him, surprised being hitting the older's chest.
"At least warn me" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles.

"Aish! Let's just watch some movies"

"Are you shy?"

"No!"